• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Risking pregnancy turned her on

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date
HouTxHubby said:
My wife never used birth control because of negative side effects, so she almost always insisted I wear a condom. When she started fucking my best friend Rick, he refused to wear one. He told her if she didn’t want to get knocked up to take the pill. She couldn’t so she took her chances. Her current fuck buddy, who is also very Dominant like Rick, doesn’t wear one either but he’s likely too old, at 68, to get her pregnant. My younger brother though fucked her with no protection , he’s 27, and she almost seemed to hope he had gotten her pregnant...though he didn’t.

Yet!

hub2hotwifelynda said:
My wife always took birth control pills and fucked bareback. She knew there was a small chance of her getting preganant, but she didn't care. I think that turned her on enormously, but she never admitted it. Occasionally, on drunken nights out, she would forget to take them. She was knocked up twice by lovers and I know she found that very hot.

Your wife is very hot!

Reactions: hub2hotwifelynda
Karen has been cuckolding me for over 21 years and from the beginning I wanted her black bred but she always refused. It wasn't until Dr Obi refused to move in with us unless she let him do it bare and unprotected at the beginning of 2017 that she had second thoughts. Karen was excited about the prospect of doing it without a condom but though that she was now probably too old to be black bred. She told me that hearing him tease me about fucking a black baby into my wife when she could feel his cum flooding into her cunt really turned her on and for several weeks she could think of nothing else but being black bred.

We had several false alarms when her period were late but in April she tested positive after missing her period. I must admit to having almost given up hope of becoming a father again so this was the most wonderful news in the world.

Having my wife black bred was a fantasy I'd had since she first started doing it with black guys in March 1999 so that when Kswesi was born in January 2018 it was like a dream come true. I'd never imagines that Karen would want more than the one so I was over the moon when she told me that she'd enjoyed the experience so much that she wanted to carry on being black bred. We now have three handsome black bred boys and after the lock down Dr Obi returned in time to fuck another into her so the Karen is now expecting number four next Spring. Karen told me recently that pregnancy risk still turns her on and that she intents to carry on enjoying it

• Love
Reactions: engene, nelssim, BigdaddyToronto and 4 others
RobCuckToKaren said:
Karen has been cuckolding me for over 21 years and from the beginning I wanted her black bred but she always refused. It wasn't until Dr Obi refused to move in with us unless she let him do it bare and unprotected at the beginning of 2017 that she had second thoughts. Karen was excited about the prospect of doing it without a condom but though that she was now probably too old to be black bred. She told me that hearing him tease me about fucking a black baby into my wife when she could feel his cum flooding into her cunt really turned her on and for several weeks she could think of nothing else but being black bred.

We had several false alarms when her period were late but in April she tested positive after missing her period. I must admit to having almost given up hope of becoming a father again so this was the most wonderful news in the world.

Having my wife black bred was a fantasy I'd had since she first started doing it with black guys in March 1999 so that when Kswesi was born in January 2018 it was like a dream come true. I'd never imagines that Karen would want more than the one so I was over the moon when she told me that she'd enjoyed the experience so much that she wanted to carry on being black bred. We now have three handsome black bred boys and after the lock down Dr Obi returned in time to fuck another into her so the Karen is now expecting number four next Spring. Karen told me recently that pregnancy risk still turns her on and that she intents to carry on enjoying it
That is a great story! From your profile pic we see that you are caged. How often and for how long?

leahswannabe said:
That is a great story! From your profile pic we see that you are caged. How often and for how long?
It was a symbolic gesture when Dr Obi moved in with us. He was delighted that Karen had agreed to do it bare and unprotected but surprised that I was so relaxed about the prospect of of my wife being black bred. Owning a white couple and fucking a baby into the wife was something he'd fantasised about when he was growing up in Ghana. I had to wear cage until Karen was pregnant with Kwesi as both a symbol of my submission and to ensure that a baby would be his.

Karen is still being black bred by Dr Obi but I was castrated before Kwesi was born and there was no need to wear the cage again.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, noway and BigdaddyToronto
RobCuckToKaren said:
It was a symbolic gesture when Dr Obi moved in with us. He was delighted that Karen had agreed to do it bare and unprotected but surprised that I was so relaxed about the prospect of of my wife being black bred. Owning a white couple and fucking a baby into the wife was something he'd fantasised about when he was growing up in Ghana. I had to wear cage until Karen was pregnant with Kwesi as both a symbol of my submission and to ensure that a baby would be his.

Karen is still being black bred by Dr Obi but I was castrated before Kwesi was born and there was no need to wear the cage again.
wow castrated whos choice and how?

firedogg81 said:
wow castrated whos choice and how?
My Consultant - prostate issues

RobCuckToKaren said:
My Consultant - prostate issues
oh ok hope all is well

I've had multiple experiences in that regard, successfully donating sperm for couples that requested natural insemination. Usually in those cases it is a question if the husband can attend, to which I agree. It has worked with ladies up to the age of 45 or 47

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=wktQZ3Cx_us2De9G)original_535758992(1).jpg (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Nm9HyMH9Kpk0ePJ0)original_535731722.jpg (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Mkt9w0VwOsLiLFNC)original_535757872.jpg

Reactions: Subsforfun, PervertedPolishCouple, 44 mwm and 5 others
bigusdickus said:
I've had multiple experiences in that regard, successfully donating sperm for couples that requested natural insemination. Usually in those cases it is a question if the husband can attend, to which I agree. It has worked with ladies up to the age of 45 or 47

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=wktQZ3Cx_us2De9G)original_535758992(1).jpg (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Nm9HyMH9Kpk0ePJ0)original_535731722.jpg (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Mkt9w0VwOsLiLFNC)original_535757872.jpg
Love to see u breed them

Reactions: 44 mwm
firedogg81 said:
oh ok hope all is well
Yes - all is well with my prostate now and I will not need to take medication for the rest of my life
Sadly Dr Obi returned to take up a senior position in Ghana but before he left he introduced us to one of his students
Abeo is 22 and from Nigeria - even though Dr Obi had told him, he still wanted to check that I was a eunuch before he would agree to take Dr Obi's place - Karen had Obi jr in February and she was ready to be black bred again when he moved in with us
I love to see Karen when she has just showered, it always excites me, she looks even more beautiful now she's 5 month and had the bump from Abeo's baby under her huge milky tits

Reactions: nelssim, goodwood2506, firedogg81 and 1 other person
I have read texts and emails from my wife to different men saying either she, or the guy, like the thrill of unprotected sex. Men seem to ask her about it and want it. Risk is exciting.

Reactions: engene and 44 mwm
Something similar happened to me after many years of sharing my wife off and on we decided that a steady lover would be a good idea and she got involved with a black co-worker of hers and within two weeks of starting with him he was fucking her 3 to 4 times a week no condom from the beginning. It's safe to say that he eventually got her pregnant she is now his wife and has had two children with him.

Reactions: firedogg81 and engene
wsh said:
one reason why my fiance could not stop having again and again unprotected sex with her lover was as she admitted, that on the one hand she thought the chance of getting pregnant are very small (she always wanted to stop and thought about that "last" time...) on the other hand she was turned on from the risk that she could get pregnant from another men. Actuall she did not say exactly that. She said she got a huge orgasm when she felt him pumpint his seemen inside her. But I think this is the same, she knew what she was doing and she was addictedand couldn't stop it.

I would be interested if other women feel the same. Would be nice if women answer. And how do the cuckolds think about it?
My wife loves when other males are cumming inside of her,bit she is literally afraid of pregnancy with them(at the same time she love it so much that she is willing to risk), I am turned on af by thought that she might get pregnant with stranger, actually it turns me on so badly that I started to think an plan how to get her pregnant with other man "without her knowing"

wsh said:
one reason why my fiance could not stop having again and again unprotected sex with her lover was as she admitted, that on the one hand she thought the chance of getting pregnant are very small (she always wanted to stop and thought about that "last" time...) on the other hand she was turned on from the risk that she could get pregnant from another man. Actuall she did not say exactly that. She said she got a huge orgasm when she felt him pumping his seemen inside her. But I think this is the same, she knew what she was doing and she was addicted and couldn't stop it.

How will this affect your relationship with your women if she becomes pregnant by another man? Or how has that affected your relationship, if by now she has become pregnant by another man....? Which you could determine with a relatively low-cost DNA test.

wsh said:
I would be interested if other women feel the same. Would be nice if women answer. And how do the cuckolds think about it?

I'm not a woman. Sorry. But, elsewhere in this forum, a man who described himself as a bull said that whenever a married woman showed a sexual interest in him, he always began by taking her out for lunch or coffee and talking with her about it, in addition to getting acquainted. He went on to say that in every case, the prospective hotwife wanted to be impregnated by him, not her husband. I think this may answer your question.

Reactions: wsh
Custer Laststand said:
How will this affect your relationship with your women if she becomes pregnant by another man? Or how has that affected your relationship, if by now she has become pregnant by another man....? Which you could determine with a relatively low-cost DNA test....
She got pregnant from the other guy. I knew from the beginning because of the situation I described in another thread (it is annoying that it seems to be quite impossible to find old threads here). We tried to make a baby but her doctor told her that if a wife has been on the pill for a long time, it might affect a male baby negative if getting pregnant immediately after stopping the pilll due to the enhanced hormons by the pill, so it would be better to insure she gets pregnant only three months after stopping. So I decided to use a condom for that three months..... I did not know that she had a one night stand and a follow up and both times the guy filled her pussy..... that was four years ago. I did not want to be the reason she has an abortion, I also did not want to raise the kid of another guy. So we separated. Finally she married the biological father and is happy now with her child. My next girlfriend (the black girl on the profile photo) also cheated on me.... with three different guys. When my current wife also started I realized that if three women are cuckolding me, then there must be sth. wrong either with me or with the way I pick my women..... I do not want to start over again, I do not want my wife to leave me for being sexually frustrated. So today I would still not call me a cuckold, but a wife sharer since I accepted, that I cannot have her pussy for myself alone. It is interesting how things can change. I never thought to become like this. When I as young, I was the bull. Most time of my life I was a total normal guy. My fiance (the one that got pregnant) was six years with me before that happend and she and the next two women changed me withen four years into a guy who stopped fighting it. As long as she loves me and stays with me I don't say anything. I do not care anymore who uses my wifes pussy as long as she uses condoms and does not lie to me or hide it from me. I love her and want he rto be happy and she loves me for giving her this freedom. I do not know how long it will be like this. Maybe she will stop one day, at least she said, that she enjoyed it but does not want to do it anymore..... but this is what she said each time, starting from the first guy she fucked with 1,5 or 2 years ago to guy number seven who fucked her three months ago the last time. Most time she said sth. like that she actually did not want this, but the buy pushed her into this. .....I just don't believe that all that guys are ****** who trick my helpless wife into it. When I warn her when she meets another guy (for obviously harmless reasons) she tells me not to think bad of her and I think to myself, "really now you yre becoming paranoid" but onc in a while it happened agin, that sudenly I get a textmessage like for instance "Baby I just got fucked! Love you, tell you later." and then later: "don't worry baby he is using condom" Dec12 Tom first time.mp4

wsh said:
one reason why my fiance could not stop having again and again unprotected sex with her lover was as she admitted, that on the one hand she thought the chance of getting pregnant are very small (she always wanted to stop and thought about that "last" time...) on the other hand she was turned on from the risk that she could get pregnant from another men. Actuall she did not say exactly that. She said she got a huge orgasm when she felt him pumpint his seemen inside her. But I think this is the same, she knew what she was doing and she was addictedand couldn't stop it.

Love it sorry gift mixed up on my thread. Talk soon

bound2bmine said:
Something similar happened to me after many years of sharing my wife off and on we decided that a steady lover would be a good idea and she got involved with a black co-worker of hers and within two weeks of starting with him he was fucking her 3 to 4 times a week no condom from the beginning. It's safe to say that he eventually got her pregnant she is now his wife and has had two children with him.
The downside of the lifestyle.

wsh said:
We calculated and figgured out that she cannot be pregnant from me. She went back to him to tell him that they must stop.... he then wanted her a last time, she couldn't resist and agreed to that "good bye fuck" of course he still had no condems.... that was probably the day he hit the jackpot and knocked her up. Here are pictures before and after:

before.JPG High pregnant - Kopie (2).JPG
i love that& i would love to get an other man wife pregnant from me not her husband

Users who are viewing this thread