Roland & Elaine

• Thread starterNatalie28FUK
  • Start date

Natalie28FUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2006
I love this story - its what I am really lookinf for:

I had always fantasized about a big black man with a big thick cock fucking my lovely blond wife Elaine. She is 6 years younger than me just 29 years old with short bottle blond hair and a very shapely 34 24 34 figure, Although she is only 5’2” tall she is well “stacked” with big soft breasts and nice pink nipples. I had sometimes asked Elaine if she ever fantasised about having sex with a big black guy, she said yes but showed no interest in making it reality. In fact she didn’t seem too fussy about sex, we had been married for 8 years and had settled down into a “once a week” pattern for sex. We had never been that worried that we hadn’t had any children, we were always “trying” but nothing had happened.

I first contacted Roland in a chat room – there was a very good photograph of him in white Dinner Jacket. He was very keen on the idea of meeting Elaine from the outset, he had come to London from Nigeria as a teenager and trained in the telecoms industry, he now had a good job exporting mobile telecommunications to West Africa. He had recently been enjoying a number of “white wives” through internet contacts, I told him that Elaine didn’t know I was contacting him, he liked the idea of winning her over rather than just having her “laid out” for him.

I first introduced Roland to Elaine as a business contact, meeting in the pub, we told Elaine we had been at a business meeting together, near where she worked so she joined us for a couple of hours. Elaine and Roland really hit it off from the start, like most Nigerians he has a big smile and a loud laugh, soon Roland and Elaine were in fits of laughter together over a “private joke” they had made while I was getting more drinks from the bar.

I invited Roland to come round to our house the next evening to watch a football game on TV, he got on with Elaine very well, bringing her some flowers and a bottle of wine, Roland spent most of the evening helping her in the kitchen, both of them laughing as I watched the football match alone. Roland invited us out to a West African club for dinner as a thank you. I was the only white man in the club, the music was very loud, lots of people dancing. Roland hardly spoke to me, he was ignoring me but flirting with Elaine.

Elaine and Roland spent a lot of time dancing together; Elaine had come straight from work and was dressed in red business suit with navy high heels and a cream blouse. As they danced I could see Roland’s hand wandering onto her arse.

It was clear there was a budding romance, Roland sent flowers to Elaine and asked if she would come with him to an “company dinner”, we talked and agreed she can go to the function with Roland

Elaine had her hair dyed and styled especially for the date – she wore a formal but sexy outfit which she had gone shopping for with her mother, Peep toe stilettos, Black Tight dress with bare shoulders, Red lips and nails, an ankle chain (which I later found out Roland had given her!), sheer stockings, black lacy bra and knickers.

Roland came around to our place to collect Elaine, it was agreed that rather than get a cab, I would drive them to the function and then collect them. He gave her a small gold pendant and some flowers when he arrived, and told us that he has told all his work colleges that he was bringing his new girlfriend. I have to say they made a lovely couple, Roland wanted some photographs of them together and I took lots of photos of them together: happy, laughing and kissing. I drove them to the hotel where the function was being held, they were both in party mood, Elaine was ignoring me and Roland started to treat me like I was the chauffer. They walked in together, Roland holding Elaine’s arse.

I picked them up, at 1.00 am. They were holding hands and laughing, they showed me a photograph they had taken together kissing. Roland and Elaine started kissing in the car on the way home, they were both a little *****, his hand seemed to be well up under Elaine’s dress.

I got them some more drinks at home, they started dancing together, Elaine telling me that Roland had danced all night with her, lots of arse rubbing and tongue filled kissing, they started to really kiss passionately on the sofa, Elaine told me to “try out” the bed in the spare room, I went to sleep in the spare room, I hear them giggling and slipping off to the bed room together, I listened as they started to fuck, and crept towards the sound of Elaine moaning. I peeked though the door to see Roland’s black arse rutting against Elaine’s spread thighs. His big black cock in and out of Elaine’s cunt like a piston, he gripped the headboard to pull himself into her fucking hard and constantly, as she laid back accepting the black monster in her cunt with pleasure. In between her moans and Roland’s grunts he kissed her with big wet hard kisses forcing her into the pillow, Elaine accepted his tongue as eagerly as she accepted his black cock in her slit licking his saliva as he slobbered over her. She moaned as waves of ecstasy shook through her pale body, as the relentless black cock fucked her cunt hard. Then suddenly Roland grunted hard like a bull and Elaine gasped, his black arse tried to bury itself in her cunt as Roland deposited his thick seed deep inside her womb. As he drained his cock in her cunt Elaine smiled and Roland’s sweaty black body rolled off, ******** Elaine’s little white body, as he pulled out of her cunt I could see for the first time the size of Roland huge black cock I guessed it was nine or ten inches long but it was so thick I could not believe my eyes. There was a loud slurping sound as the black monster slipped out of her wet spunk filled cunt.

Roland rolled on his back congratulating Elaine on being able to take his full length into her cunt. Elaine looked delighted and leaned over to kiss Roland moving down planting kisses on his nipples and stomach then nestling her face in his black bush. Roland was dozing as Elaine began to lick his dripping cock, although it was soft it was still as big, looking at my wife kissing and licking her own cunt juice from that big black cock so happily I knew I was never going to get back into her cunt ever again. Just then she looked up and saw me peering through the door she smiled and took the big black head into her mouth and started to suck as she held my eye.

I went back to the spare room, wanking myself all night, as I heard them fucking like mad.

Loland & Elaine

I got up early the morning after, I could hear Roland snoring like a bull, about 11.00am I took them some tea in bed, Elaine woke up quickly sitting up in bed ******** her breast and brushing her hair, she seemed very happy. Roland on the other hand was exhausted; Elaine was teasing him, feeling for his cock under the blankets to get him to stir, Elaine had love bites on her neck and shoulders.

They both had a shower together, Elaine called to have me bring in some towels as I watched I could see Roland’s big black hands soaping Elaine’s big white tits, she in turn knelt down to soap Roland’s big swinging black dick.

Elaine decided that we should all go off together to a Sunday morning market although it was well into the afternoon when we left. Elaine in a very short beige skirt with a strappy top and high heel sandals, Roland and Elaine naturally got into the back of the car together and start kissing, I was watching in the rear view mirror seeing Roland’s big pink tongue in and out of Elaine’s mouth . They walked around hand in hand – Roland bought Elaine a large bracelet, then they shared an ice cream, it was clear that they both couldn’t wait to get home to get into bed and start fucking during the afternoon, they did just that: really fucking hard as I cooked dinner, after the meal Roland and Elaine lounged on the sofa half naked watching TV always touching, kissing, snuggling, as I did the washing up. They decide to get an “early night” Roland asked me to wash out his pants and shirt so he could go straight to work in the morning, I also pressed his trousers and polished his shoes.

I was late home the next evening from work, Elaine and Roland were already upstairs and clearly fucking like mad, I cooked dinner, they both came downstairs in their underwear smiling. Elaine told me she had a lovely surprise for me, Roland had arranged a holiday to Nigeria for them both. I was astounded but what could I say, they ate the meal and watched TV as they had the night before.

The following weekend Elaine wanted to go shopping for her holiday clothes, Roland was working. I spent a full day carrying the bags, paying for and giving my opinion on bikinis, very short skirts, strappy tops and more high heels.

Elaine sent post cards to all our friends and family saying what a great time she and Roland were having. My mother phoned me and I tried to explain, she did not seem shocked or surprised saying she was sure it would do Elaine the world of good.

I went to meet them at the airport – Elaine was looking tanned and very fit wearing lots of gold jewellery, with tight white trousers, White stilettos, tight pink top and a tattoo above her left breast of a Black Panther.

She kissed me hello and Roland shook my hand, I asked if they had a good time, they both kissed and murmured yes! I asked Elaine if the had done much site seeing; which was something she always enjoyed on when we went on holiday, she giggled and said she saw a lot of the hotel room ceiling, Roland laughed and nudged me saying, “she likes the black boss on top!”

Roland kissed her and was feeling her tits, as I loaded their suitcases into the car.
Roland came home with us and they unpacked their cases in the bedroom and Roland moved in permanently. I was now permanently in the spare room.

Roland soon became the man of the house; he started inviting loads of his Nigerian friends around, Elaine loves entertaining. Elaine’s parents and my parents came round and really seemed to like Roland, they all remarked how well Elaine is looking. They were all impressed by Roland’s plan to go into business himself with Elaine working for him importing and exporting to Nigeria. I was reduced to caterer and waiter. I was doing the shopping and washing and all the ironing I have to pay particular attention to Roland’s shirts as he always like to look his best.

Roland has his big cock inside Elaine every chance she gets, the sound of Roland filling her baby factory full of cum every night and morning fills the house, she loves showing off her tattoo and has stopped wearing her wedding ring, preferring to wear a very large gold ring Roland bought her in Nigeria.

Last week when I came home thinking about cooking dinner, I found Roland and Elaine in the kitchen holding hands, they were very happy to see me and showed me what looked like a photograph, it was the scan of Elaine’s womb and as I looked I could see a fully formed baby, thriving and growing fast. Elaine smiled and said he’s a boy and Roland said “the first of many!”

Smoking Hot

This sounds very interesting. Does the family know you wife is pregnant for it sounds like they all might be very happy about it. Will you post a photo ?As it sounds like it would not be a shock to anyone. Please keep us posted. Sounds like you have a very hot pussied little wife. Thanks;) :p :cool: okdeacon

Does he share her with hes friends?

Hot story

That definately is one hot ass story. My wife and i are planning on having a baby later on in the year. She told me that she hasn't decided yet if i will be the father or one of her bulls would be. One of the guys she is fucking is a weightlifter and she is always commenting on how good his genes are. I'm extremley frightened and turned on by the idea.