• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Romantic cuckoldry

• Thread starterIndago1893
  • Start date

Indago1893

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2012
I fantasize about some of the more extreme aspects of cuckoldry - for example, another guy sucking his wife's pussy juices off of my hard cock - but, what really gets my bull juices flowing is the thought of him watch his wife respond to my flirtation, seduction, and my kiss.

I love the idea of meeting them in a swanky hotel cocktail lounge. And when I get there, he gives up his seat to me. And then he has to sit at the bar and watch as the two of us flirt and kiss and touch each other. I love the idea of him glancing over, then making eye contact with him as I lean over and whisper something erotic to his wife. He'll know from her reaction what I have in mind.

And then if we get a room, I'll shamelessly have my hand on her ass as we pass him at the bar. Or maybe we'll stop, me with my arm around her, holding her body close to mine, and she'll tell him to wait, and that she'll call him later maybe with the room number. So he'll be wondering the whole time what's up. I'll have her text him descriptions of what we're up to.

It's the mindfuck that really turns me on. So even the extreme stuff, it's not that I want a guy to suck my cock, but I want him to be completely subordinate and humiliated and making him taste my nasty cum-covered cock would be perfect.

In my book, you are the perfect bull. My wife's best lover was a lot like you. The only thing I won't play along with is the sucking part. Can you tell me a bit more about yourself?

Reactions: toolman2c
I don't know if I'd really want a guy to suck my dick in reality. My interest in cuckoldry has grown out of the fact that my wife has a very low sex drive, so I discreetly (and selectively) date lonely married women. Although most of the women I've dated are neglected by their husbands, there are a couple of notable exceptions. The result is that I'd really like to openly ravish a woman with her husband's full knowledge and consent.

I live in the Chicago area, late 40's, reasonably nice looking, personable guy. I think there are some cock photos in my profile. I'll upload a couple if not.

Sexually, I love passionate kissing. Missionary is a totally underrated position; I crave the sensation of my chest, lubricated by the sweat of our passion, grinding against hers, and when I'm on top we can deeply kiss as my cock plunges into her body again and again until she cums.

We are not really into the shape of the cock. I prefer younger men, but my wife likes them in your age group, I am 46 and she is 43. Unfortunately geographically it is going to be tough though as we are in NY. Can you tell me a bit about what you look like and be honest:).

That is a really lovely fantasy. It's exactly how I'd love for my dates to go (except for the husband cocksucking part, that's not for me). But a romantic bull taking me like that while hubby watches and waits is perfect! Everyday would be a slutty valentines day!

Indago1893 said:
I fantasize about some of the more extreme aspects of cuckoldry - for example, another guy sucking his wife's pussy juices off of my hard cock - but, what really gets my bull juices flowing is the thought of him watch his wife respond to my flirtation, seduction, and my kiss.

I love the idea of meeting them in a swanky hotel cocktail lounge. And when I get there, he gives up his seat to me. And then he has to sit at the bar and watch as the two of us flirt and kiss and touch each other. I love the idea of him glancing over, then making eye contact with him as I lean over and whisper something erotic to his wife. He'll know from her reaction what I have in mind.

And then if we get a room, I'll shamelessly have my hand on her ass as we pass him at the bar. Or maybe we'll stop, me with my arm around her, holding her body close to mine, and she'll tell him to wait, and that she'll call him later maybe with the room number. So he'll be wondering the whole time what's up. I'll have her text him descriptions of what we're up to.

It's the mindfuck that really turns me on. So even the extreme stuff, it's not that I want a guy to suck my cock, but I want him to be completely subordinate and humiliated and making him taste my nasty cum-covered cock would be perfect.

You sounds like the perfect bull for my wife! I would love if she had a lover like you. We have been out on dates earlier when something similar happened, it is very hot sitting in a restaurant, just the three of us, me opposite from them. Seing them talk, and HER kissing HIM after a very romantic look from HER. It was actually more turning on than seing them fuck later in the hotel room. Then it was just sex, at the restaurant it was so intimate.

Reactions: purplejoys
Hi Indago,

You probably hit on the desire of many of the cuckolds here. It is a turn-on to see my wife with her date or boyfriend in public. It is even more moving to see her intimately connect with a guy. My wife takes on a slightly altered persona when a guy is turning her on and I love to see her flame lit, flirting and even kissing another guy as I look on. By knowingly making the public interaction a lightly humiliating experience, as you describe, is profoundly moving. Thank you for being that kind of date for wives like mine.

~Jer

I like it when the cocktail waitress figures out what's going on, they usually will give you a confused look like "aren't you a man?". Not in that way, huh? :)

I know that I would ENJOY my wife having a loving guy like you Indago!!! Especially if she also Enjoys you and sees you and dates you often,that would be sooooo HOT!!! ;)

veryhappywife said:
That is a really lovely fantasy. It's exactly how I'd love for my dates to go (except for the husband cocksucking part, that's not for me). But a romantic bull taking me like that while hubby watches and waits is perfect! Everyday would be a slutty valentines day!

I really don't enjoy impersonal sex, and for me, sex without passionate kissing and exploring each others bodies (touching and orally) is essential. So, naturally, when I contemplate making a man's heart burn with jealousy, I imagine him watching his wife in my arms, losing herself in my kiss.

And it's especially erotic because he can see that my kiss and my touch is stoking her desire. She's not just jumping into bed with some random guy with a boner, she's responding to a lover's touch. Which is much more devastating to watch than seeing your wife merely get fucked. Any reasonably good looking guy with a big dick can fuck, but it takes a special kind of man to seduce her and make her long for the sound of his voice, his kiss, and his touch. And that's what I enjoy.

Indago1893 said:
Any reasonably good looking guy with a big dick can fuck, but it takes a special kind of man to seduce her and make her long for the sound of his voice, his kiss, and his touch. And that's what I enjoy.

Amen to this! The cuckolding is so much better, for me and hubby too, when it's romantic.

JerryB96 said:
Hi Indago,

You probably hit on the desire of many of the cuckolds here. It is a turn-on to see my wife with her date or boyfriend in public. It is even more moving to see her intimately connect with a guy. My wife takes on a slightly altered persona when a guy is turning her on and I love to see her flame lit, flirting and even kissing another guy as I look on. By knowingly making the public interaction a lightly humiliating experience, as you describe, is profoundly moving. Thank you for being that kind of date for wives like mine.

~Jer

I love it when the wife is with her Bull in public. Love to watch them flirt and make out. This turns me on more than the sex.

Users who are viewing this thread