• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ronnie my F-Buddie

• Thread starterLustyLyn
  • Start date

LustyLyn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2006
Black Experience-Boyfriend

One night, about a year before I got married, I went to a party at a girlfriend's apartment. She was just a small town girl who moved to town and became completely hooked on black men, I guess being from a small town without any black people she really fantasized about black men and there was always plenty at her parties.

Being attractive, open minded sexually, single, and horny and more than little intoxicated, I was up for anything the night of this party. There were quite a few black men and some white men, it was about 2 men per woman at the party, but I found myself attracted to one particular young black man, his name was Ronnie. I was around 32 or 33 years old and he was a student at the local university (WVU) making him around 20, maybe.

This young black man caught my eye and it was obvious that he was attracted to me as he was trying his best to gain my favor. He was young, hung (bulge in his pants) and I found him exciting. After a few more drinks, and small talk he asked if I wanted to do a line and I accepted quickly, I could tell we would be fulfilling fantasies soon.

We talked and flirted with each other, there was a lot of touching and the next thing I knew we were in the kitchen closet touching and kissing. He had his hands up the front of my shirt and under my bra pinching the nipples of my 36 DD's, and in no time at all he had my pussy throbbing in anticipation of dick. I could tell he was very excited as I was feeling his young, big black cock press into me through his jeans and it was as hard as a rock. I don't know if this was his first white pussy or maybe his first older woman or both but I'm sure that he absolutely loved this and so did I.

We were both very aroused and I knew we were going to fuck the night away we just needed to get out of the party. Just the thought of his huge black cock sliding in and out of me was more than I could bear and with our lips locked in a long passionate kiss I eased one of my hands down the front of his crouch and I in for a pleasant surprise, he was even larger thicker than I imagined. I couldn't stand it any longer and slid down his body, I unbuckled his jeans freeing his thick black rod and began to lick and suck it for all it was worth, god was he hard.

As I started to try and deep throat this young stud our bodies pushed against the door of the closet and the force broke open the door and we both tumbled out on to the floor of the kitchen. I was very embarrassed as a few of the other partygoers got an eyeful, there was laughter from all of us and I knew we had to get out of the party and find a bed.
My new black friend and I adjusted quickly and left the party in my car for his place, it was very hard driving with one of his hands teasing my dripping pussy and the other keeping my nipples at attention.

Once in the bedroom of his apartment we slowly undressed while watching each other. As he removed his shirt I could see his black chest was smooth without any hair and strong, what a beautiful young man. But the best part was when he unzipped his pants and I saw that massive cock I had been sucking earlier. I was hypnotized by its massive size and dropped to my knees where I began to run my tongue up and down and all over that beautiful piece of meat and it was so hard I though it might hurt him if he didn't cum soon. I had never seen such a large, hard, black cock with a giant shiny purple head just dripping pre-cum and I loved rubbing it all over my tits.

I was very excited, as my pussy was pounding and also dripping. We both fell to the bed as I began to take that cock down my throat as far as I could. He stopped me after a few attempts to deep throat that cock all the way down, rolled me over and plunged that beauty into my dripping pussy. He pounded my pussy deep and hard just like a young stud should and in a very short time I exploded with the first of many orgasms and then he unloaded a huge cream pie deep into me.

It was fabulous and he never softened not even a little, remaining extremely hard and continued to slide in and out of me. He was a heavy cummer and I could feel his cum running out the side of his cock in my pussy completely soaking the bed beneath us. While he continued to pound me I had another earth shattering orgasm and by now had my legs wrapped around his back taking every inch he had to offer and I was screaming loud with delight, if his roommate was there no doubt Ronnie was getting laid and I would have been more than happy to have another young black cock join us (another story).

He finally rolled over and I made my way to the bathroom to cleanup a little. When I returned he asked if I wanted to do another line of cocaine "sure" I said I just loved to get high and fuck! He pulled me close keeping me on my knees facing him and with his lips and tongue teased my nipples until hard then he took some coke on his finger tip and rubbed it into my nipples causing them to tingle even more. He then put two lines from my nipples up towards the top of each of my tits, he pushed my tits together and snorted each line one at a time and licked both tit and nipple until I shivered with excitement. He then rolled over on his back and put a large line on that hard big black cock and I knew just what to do. I slowly snorted the coke and then began to lick and suck until he was ready to explode again, I just couldn't get enough of that cock, I don't think I have ever then or since seen a cock that hard.

He pushed my head away before he lost control and rolled me over on to my knees. He then went down to my pussy from behind and slowly ran his tongue up and down from my pussy to above my asshole and this drenched my slit. His tongue was firm, but gentle, I came immediately for the third or was it the fourth time, shooting cum all over his face. I don't think he ever had that happen to him before and he really seemed to enjoy it. When I get fucked from behind I tend to slide my ass high in the air and push my arms back under me which gave him very clear access and not having a particularly large pussy I was very tight, he moaned when I reached this position.

Gently he slid his cock back inside of me, back and forth in and out until I exploded again with excitement, not only because of the size of his cock, but because he was black and fucking this white older woman good and hard. It was very erotic for me and I think for him also, he might have been young but this wasn't his first rodeo and not only was I showing him some things but he was keeping me climaxing constantly.

After he filled me with what seemed like a gallon of black cum, we rolled over in exhaustion, his cum was just flowing out of me again what a wonderful young black stud he was. We fucked for hours in every position he could think of, he fucked this white pussy good. I think he wanted to make me his black cock slut and I can tell you I thought about it often for a long time.

It was so good I knew I would have to have this young black stud again; I slowly and quietly got dressed with cum running down my legs while he slept and I left his apartment without saying a word. I have to admit it was quite an experience, one I will never forget. If Ronnie is out here reading and remembering this experience and wants to reminisce just get a hold of me at lusty_lyn86@yahoo.com. I think it would be great to hear from you and who knows....

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
I fucked him again if anyone wants to read about it!

I'd love to read about it.
Thanks,
will:bj::yumyum::lick:

:flash:

Yes Lynn , we want to read all about you and your lover(s) !

Users who are viewing this thread