• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rooms for cuckolds

• Thread startercrt
  • Start date

crt

Happy to chat with other cucks. I am now caged
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2015
Uk
Are there any rooms / forums only for cuckolds only? I would be interested to chat long term to other cuckolds about their thoughts , experiences, hopes, fears, wishes etc, though there are many chats here many end up being disappointing as many of the participants are not for real and are clearly fantasists and liars who are just after pictures and quickly move on to their next fantasy ( this includes some so-called cucks, I understand that some cucks are wannabes and that is fine, but some “Bulls and cucks” are simply not for real and that doesn’t do it for me really. So if there is a room where cucks can chat than I’m interested, we can invite bulls in to have their view but primerily I want to chat with others who know what I experience as a denied cuck.
I am 55 yrs and cannot satisfy my wife , we do have a close relationship and we do love each other , she has relationships with others at her will and does not consult me ( it isn’t my place to ask) most of her partners are friends of mine/ ours and they seem to satisfy her desires but I am completely excluded from what goes on and I find out bits and pieces from my friends and from text and email conversations she has with them. I don’t regard what she does as sneaky, she realises that I do know what goes on but doesn’t seem to feel that I should be kept informed of her sexual relationships / desires and experiences. It seems she is expanding her sexual discovery and seems to be having a lot of fun as do her boyfriends , I’m ok with bieng the cuck, I would love to be more involved but currently she seems to enjoy her lifestyle without me prying into what they do. She does deny me sex ( only twice during 2020) so I know that I am way down the pecking order of partners. My wife has 5 or 6 active guys that she sees ( maybe 7) and I know all but one. Only one of them I don’t like but again it isn’t my place to pick or judge.
If any cuckolds want to chat long term then get in touch I am very open and won’t judge anyone but all I ask is be real or at least be truthful.

Reactions: victorsev and GehoernterEhemann

Users who are viewing this thread