• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rough Holiday

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
Another holiday is passing us by. This year Andrew bought unusual mutual gifts for us. It wasn't clothing or skimpy lingerie but blindfolds and a strapon. Had no idea why. It wasn't long we undressed then was thrown on the bed, blind folded, and ****** on my knees. Andrew spanked me, working me up into a hot cougar, shoved several fingers up my anus AH FUCK it hurt me. If I show any sign of pain, he spanks my ass into reddish cheeks.
AAAAAAHHHH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING I felt something hard enter my anal hole AAAAAAHHHH I moaned again. Then he slipped it in and out of my bum. He reached around, twisting and pulling my nipples, erecting them. As quickly as Andrew fucked me, he pulled out, dropped the strapon and replaced it with his cock, SHOOTING HIS CUM LOAD INTO MY THROBBING ASSHOLE. Our mutual sexual arousal heated us up as we fell back on the bed. Andrew removed the blind fold and as I looked up at him saw him stroking his 60 year old dick for another cum. I helped, raised my head of the pillow and sucked his hard dick into my mouth.
WHAT A SLUT YOU ARE he said as another load this time trickling down my deep throat. A rough sexy holiday.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, TheOther and WhiteOnInRice
Helga said:
Another holiday is passing us by. This year Andrew bought unusual mutual gifts for us. It wasn't clothing or skimpy lingerie but blindfolds and a strapon. ..........
Thank you for the update, Ms. Helga.

But, I suggest the strap-on Andrew bought should be used by YOU to fuck HIM up his ass (while he's blindfolded, if you prefer).

Custer Laststand said:
Thank you for the update, Ms. Helga.

But, I suggest the strap-on Andrew bought should be used by YOU to fuck HIM up his ass (while he's blindfolded, if you prefer).
His cock isn't the largest. My gf has used strapon on me

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Helga said:
His cock isn't the largest. My gf has used a strapon on me.
That's good, of course, if you find that satisfying Ms. Helga.

I do anything to keep him happy

Helga said:
I do anything to keep him happy
Hm.... I see. Does your woman friend fuck you with a strap-on in front of your husband...? I.e., is that among the things that keep him happy...?

Users who are viewing this thread