• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ROUGH sex

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date

sexylittleslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2005
How many white babes like the brothas to fuck them ROUGH?

gentle sex is for normal people...lol

Lorismi said:
gentle sex is for normal people...lol

Theres 1......That a girl!!
Is there an aspect of rough sex you would not be into?

not into beatings

I like it rough

I like it rough too. I'm not so into spankings, but grab me, throw me around, bend me over and fuck me hard!

And if I get to know the guy, a bit of choking is sure to get me off, but I gotta trust him first. I'm not into dying, getting fucked to death is one thing, but choked to death is quite another!

I like being held up against a brick wall and fucked. Had that happen once in a narrow little alleyway behind a club, it was heaven... I had the marks on my back for weeks. I told my family and friends I fell down while roller blading.

Marie

There's a time and place for it all and it's the man's benefit if he has an innate sense to know when it's time to be rough and time to be gentle.

Being "manhandled" a little is ok if you like to play the "reluctant slut" part but no way do I really want to be hurt.

notsoinnocentgrl1980 said:
I like it rough too. I'm not so into spankings, but grab me, throw me around, bend me over and fuck me hard!

And if I get to know the guy, a bit of choking is sure to get me off, but I gotta trust him first. I'm not into dying, getting fucked to death is one thing, but choked to death is quite another!

I like being held up against a brick wall and fucked. Had that happen once in a narrow little alleyway behind a club, it was heaven... I had the marks on my back for weeks. I told my family and friends I fell down while roller blading.

Marie

Thats pretty much what I had in mind!!
Wild girl you are baby!

I agree there. I prefer to NOT die. Although being fucked to Death might be ok.
I actually DO like when my head bangs against a wall or head board. I do not know why. Just a real turn on that He is THAT into me I guess

I like being fucked ruff like being talked nasty to humiliated makes me hot and makes me want to please him more. Can it go to far yes I am not really into pain and do not want to be physically hurt but also the more time I spend with a man and know him the more open I am to going farther.

im into it

Sexy

notsoinnocentgrl1980 said:
... I like being held up against a brick wall and fucked. Had that happen once in a narrow little alleyway behind a club, it was heaven... I had the marks on my back for weeks. I told my family and friends I fell down while roller blading.

Marie

That's my favorite position to watch a black man fucking a white woman.

Users who are viewing this thread