• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

rubber full of spunk

• Thread starterladybukkake
  • Start date

ladybukkake

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2008
www.ladybukkake.com
this black dude gave me his rubber full of spunk to play with after he had filled it.

love

Sasha

Attachments

• ladyb&jude_49.jpg
    ladyb&jude_49.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 807
  • ladyb&jude_56.jpg
    ladyb&jude_56.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 961
  • ladyb&jude_66.jpg
    ladyb&jude_66.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 995
Love the center pic. Tough choice there.

rubber full

I was given a tied up rubber full of cum , he shoved in my vagina....

Love to see women playing with a rubber after fucking them... if she is going to insist on using one so i cant fill her cunt, I like that she is willing to show me her 'freak' in other ways

Lovely!! I like playing with full rubbers too..

I had a Black guy on here offer to send me one until we can acually make arrangements to meet....guess he changed his mind tho........too bad. I had some wonderful ideas!!

JMNBABE

Not long after Jim and I started playing, I met this delicious black guy at the health club. This was in the day of spandex on men and women. I always a thong leotard over tights and this guy would stare at my ass the whole time. He wore spandex singlets that showed off his cock. He and I hooked up after the first week of flirting. The only problem was that he insisted on using a rubber everytime we fucked. Jim was pretty angry that he wasn't getting to feel the creampie when I got home. After he would fuck me, I started making a production of milking his cock completely into the tip of the rubber and pulling off the rubber for him. When he would get out of bed to wash up, I would carefully roll up the rubber from the open end, wrap it in a tissue and put in my purse. When I would get home Jim would be waiting for me with a throbbing cock. I would take the used rubber and slide it down over Jim's cock. ThenJim would fuck me for a few minutes until he couldn't hold out and add his cum to the other guys cum already in the rubber. A couple of times there would be so much cum in the rubber that it would slide off into my pussy, Jim would have to fish it out, and we would laugh. Jim is bi and always enjoyed the cum play.