• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rules

• Thread starterrealbitch
  • Start date

realbitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2011
for those of you who don't know I am realgirls cuck my name is Chris but I was told to go by realbitch. A few rules that she has giving me so far for posting on this site they are as follows.
1) I must make this site my home page (good by google =(..)
2) I must check the site for posts every time I get on my computer and access firefox (a minimum of once a day).
3) I have to answer all comments and questions directed at me at the time of reading them.
4) Any questions for realgirl I will direct towards her and either she will reply or she will tell me too.
5) I must try to satisfy all requests (with in reason)
6) I must respond to all people as sir or mam.
7) If I don't respond to comments questions or requests in 24 hours I will be punished and she urges anyone who notices me breaking a rule to report it to her account. She will try to reward you for your diligence.

realbitch said:
for those of you who don't know I am realgirls cuck my name is Chris but I was told to go by realbitch. A few rules that she has giving me so far for posting on this site they are as follows.
1) I must make this site my home page (good by google =(..)
2) I must check the site for posts every time I get on my computer and access firefox (a minimum of once a day).
3) I have to answer all comments and questions directed at me at the time of reading them.
4) Any questions for realgirl I will direct towards her and either she will reply or she will tell me too.
5) I must try to satisfy all requests (with in reason)
6) I must respond to all people as sir or mam.
7) If I don't respond to comments questions or requests in 24 hours I will be punished and she urges anyone who notices me breaking a rule to report it to her account. She will try to reward you for your diligence.

=============

You're gettin carried away with this whole internet thing
Chester ...............lighten up

There's a solution to this.

Don't use Firefox, use Google Chrome.

This way, everybody winning!

Hey, if he's happy with it, who are we to say otherwise.

So,
Questions.

How often are you made to suck Jakes cock?
Has Realgirl put you into panties yet?
If so, how often do you wear them?
Has Jake fucked you in the ass yet?
How many times?

That's a good start, I'll think of more tomorrow or the next day, and I'm sure others will have some too.

Lgb

Does your salary go straight into her bank account?
Do you have a signed contract so you can't double cross her by flirting with other girls?
What punishments has she PROMISED you?
What punishments have you had in the past?
Do you have a wardrobe of female clothes, stillettos and panties?
Are you a man or a mouse?

If you don't answer these questions fully, then I will have to do as you say, "tell realgirl" as you recommended.

Cumon guys, realgirl has asked that we THROW personal questions at bitchgirl. Ask her something, lets have some fun finding out whether he does as he is told.

IGB-
Sir
1) Its her favorite punishment as of right now It happens at least one a week.
2) I have to ware panties when ever Jake or any other "lover" is around.
3) no Jake hasn't but its a constant threat....
Saraha
mam
yes my salary does go into her bank account
shes been threatening to let jake fuck me in ass ass as a punishment as of late..
Ive had lost of punishments to many to list but as I said before me sucking her lovers cock is a big one she also made me put stuff up my ass and go days without guy underwear.
Im a pretty manly man except for in the bedroom then im a mouse

Realbitch,

It's good to hear from you at last.

realbitch said:
For those of you who don't know I am Realgirl's cuck, my name is Chris but I was told to go by Realbitch.

Welcome! If that is your Mistress Realgirl's wish, then "Realbitch" you are.

realbitch said:
A few rules she has given me for posting on this site (so far) are:

Ah... it's good to see Ms. Realgirl has allowed herself flexibility to add more rules and modify or drop old ones, depending on how they work out. Since she is a woman it is, of course, essential for you to acknowledge that freedom to change her mind, should she so desire, must be among her prerogatives.

realbitch said:
1) I must make this site my home page (good by google = (..)

Really...? I assume you must mean the introductory page (only), so visitors to your homepage can log in then "navigate" the rest of this site from there...?

realbitch said:
2) I must check this site for posts every time I get on my computer and access firefox (a minimum of once a day).

3) I have to answer all comments and questions directed to me at the time I read them.

Um... I assume you, and other visitors to your webpage, "access firefox" automatically whenever they link to your web page which (I imagine) is the introductory page for this forum...? Or, do I have the wrong idea here...?

Anyway, this sounds potentially time-consuming — but if Ms. Realgirl has directed you to do it, so be it.

realbitch said:
4) Any questions for realgirl I will direct toward her. Either she will reply, or she will tell me to reply.

Very good. It's important for your boss to become accustomed to delegating work (meaning, assigning you to do it), and for you to become accustomed to doing what your boss-mistress tells you to do.

realbitch said:
5) I must try to satisfy all requests (within reason).

I must say, this requirement sounds overly broad (potentially). You must certainly satisfy Ms. Realgirl in whatever way(s) she wishes, whenever she directs you to do so, but satisfying everyone else online who happens to comment in your thread as well...? Jeez, I dunno'... sooner or later this rule may require somewhat tighter definition.

realbitch said:
6) I must respond to all people as "sir' or "ma'am."

Well, that's certainly reasonable...

realbitch said:
7) If I don't respond to comments, questions or requests within 24 hours I will be punished... and she urges anyone who notices me breaking a rule to report it to her account. She will try to reward you for your diligence.

With the reward TBD, I gather. In any case, this will certainly motivate forum members to meticulously examine everything you say in this and other threads and when you say it (with a microscope, as it were). Ms. Realgirl may have to carefully assess, from time to time, how you're standing up under this pressure. Are you sure you can handle it?

Anyway, welcome again to the forum and thanks again for introducing yourself and initiating this thread.

—Custer

Now that you are a regular cocksucker and panty wearer, how has this changed your conception of yourself? That is, have you had to rethink and discard some of the old traits you thought you had so that they could be replaced with others?

Your answers have not been consistent. At one point you say you wear panties when your girlfriend's lovers are around, then you say later you are sometimes made to wear panties all the time. You did not fully answer the first persons question, why?

We all know you going to end getting your sissy fucked--it's only a matter of time. What do you think losing your anal virginity will change?

All right,
How many pairs of panties do you have, or does She let you wear Her's?
Any other female clothing? (you didn't answer Miss Saraha's question very well)
What kind of things have you put up your ass, and how big are they?
You say you've had lots of punishments and that its too many to list, pick 4 and tell us about them.

A small point, mam is incorrect, its Ma'am. (capitalized)

Lgb

Topping from the bottom

realbitch, you're loving every minute of the abuse, so in essence, you're topping from the bottom (which 99% of subs do). If realgirl wants to make this REAL, she needs to take you out of your comfort zone. You need to be ******* to people who respect you. I don't think it's fair to subject your family to this shit, but others who know you should be informed.

Villain said:
realbitch, you're loving every minute of the abuse, so in essence, you're topping from the bottom (which 99% of subs do). If realgirl wants to make this REAL, she needs to take you out of your comfort zone. You need to be ******* to people who respect you. I don't think it's fair to subject your family to this shit, but others who know you should be informed.

=========

so correct ...and so obvious ...this guy is runnin the show
and obliging the chick to do as HE wants ..oh woe is me
i'm a victim of my powerful gf ...yeah right ..just let her try
something not in his pre-digested script and watch out 4 the
real crying :mad:

Realbitch
How would you feel if she caged you?

Is realgirl on birth control and how would you feel if she became pregnant?..willingly or not ?
Do you have your blinds open or closed to let the neighbors see your lifestyle?
Would she be interested in taking a pic of you in a kitchen apron and a thong doing the dishes?

realbitch said:

You broke rule 7. But ı am good guy. I won't report Real girl.

He probably jerked himself off into oblivion. I bet this whole rules thing doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore. Afterall what man has the energy to go along with this scenario after he's jerked every ounce of bodily fluid out of his body.

He could also be purposely setting himself up for punishment, but I doubt it. I think he's just another p/t sub.

Internet keeps going down lately but there's an update for all soon some things are chamging

realbitch said:
Internet keeps going down lately but there's an update for all soon some things are chamging

realbitch thinks we're all stupid :mad:

Villain said:
Realbitch thinks we're all stupid. :mad:

If so, he's on to us. Quick... how do we reverse this perception, before it's too late and he passes it along to Realgirl and the other women of this forum...?

Hi Chris.

Nice to see you around. Dont mind the stupid questions some villains asked.
Just keep us updated, what's happening and how you doing.

cheers :)

duke9555 said:
=========

so correct ...and so obvious ...this guy is runnin the show
and obliging the chick to do as HE wants ..oh woe is me
i'm a victim of my powerful gf ...yeah right ..just let her try
something not in his pre-digested script and watch out 4 the
real crying :mad:

Which is, as I've said before I think, something that most of the "cuckolds", subs, and sissies in this lifestyle (or fantasy lifestyle) do. It seems to me that this entire "cuckold fad" is really more about swinging, homosexuality(for some), BDSM and hot wife desires than classic cuckoldry.

Cuckold by original definition is primarily when the one being cucked is the last to know. He is not in control of his woman. He is the joker of the play.

Not that there is anything wrong with co-opting the term to mean whatever the ones involved choose. But, IMO it is good to know and touch reality once in awhile and then admit that; yes, it is my desire to be a sissy, cock sucking, sub...and I need my woman to make it alright for me to be this.

Users who are viewing this thread