• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Running Interference

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
This little episode happened just this weekend. Recently my wife began openly admitting that she fucks other men because I am so small and word has quickly spread amongst our friends. Names have been changed to protect the innocent :D

My wife and I were visiting some friends this weekend and without going into too much boring detail, my wife whispered to me that Mike had come on to her while myself and his wife were occupied getting the grill going. I asked her what she was going to do and she bluntly said "Keep Laura busy for a while".

I went back out on the rear patioand struck up a conversation with Laura. After 10 minutes or so Laura said she was going to get some grilling sauce. I volunteered to get it and stepped inside. I grabbed the sauce off of the counter and then slipped up to the garage door. I could hear muffled pants and grunts coming from the otherside of the door. My heart was racing and I was dying to see but I had to get back out to Laura before she came looking for me.

I stepped back outside and handed Laura the sauce. I mentioned that I was going to grab the cooler from my truck and headed around the house. Once around front I slipped up to the front of the garage and peeked in to see my wife bent over the hood of their car with her mini-skirt up around her waist and Mike with his pants around his ankles gripping my wifes hips and fucking her hard from behind.

I was dying to stay and watch but I had to keep Laura from going inside or she would hear them. I grabbed the cooler out of the back of my truck and went back around the house. I opened the cooler and grabbed a beer for me and Laura and struck up a conversation with her. A few minutes later Mike emerged from the house with a beer in his hand as well and he joined the conversation.

I excused myself and slipped inside. I met my wife coming down the hallway. I grabbed her and pulled her into the bathroom and said "Tell me all about it". She leaned back against the sink and lifted her skirt and I dropped to my knees and buried my tongue in her hole and cleaned her fresh-fucked pussy as she softly told me how good of a fuck he was and how hard she came while he fucked her. She said it had been super exciting for both of them to have a quickie with his wife and me on the back patio. She told me she wanted to fuck him again and would do so if she ever got the chance again.

Later my wife and Laura were in the house cleaning up the dishes and Mike thanked me for letting him fuck Kristen. I told him that she had loved it and that she wanted to do it again. He smiled and said "Don't worry buddy, I plan on fucking your wife alot!!". I can hardly wait to watch them.

Stbbby Hubby THATS HOT

A really hot story. Sounds like you a a very happy and lucky guy. I am hooked on that sexy little woman of yours so please keep em coming. Tell her I said get that dick girl as she is making us all horney as two peckered dogs. Hey we need a photo!!!Hide face if you must. Thanks okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread