Sabrina from Germany

sabrinaf

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2023
Hello, community!

I wanted to introduce myself here after I've been registered here for a week.
My name is Sabrina and I will be 34 years old in a few days and I live in Germany, in a small town in the Ruhr area.
After some difficulties with my ex-bf, I broke up with them six months ago, one of the main reasons was my desire to have children, which he could not fulfil.
After the breakup, I tried it on my own and was able to win a black lover, sperm donor for me.
After three months of trying, it finally worked and I'm pregnant now. 🥹

I realize that a relationship with a refugee from Ghana has little chance, also because our cultures are very different, so I registered here on this website and am looking for a suitable cuckold for me.

If you are genuinely interested, you are welcome to write to me, in a nice conversation we will find out if there are real cuckolds here.

Kind regards, Sabrina
😀

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, germantcuck, Dark_Hung and 7 others
sabrinaf said:
Hello, community!

My name is Sabrina and I will be 34 years old in a few days and I live in Germany, in a small town in the Ruhr area.
After some difficulties with my ex-bf, I broke up with them six months ago, one of the main reasons was my desire to have children, which he could not fulfil.
After the breakup, I tried it on my own and was able to win a black lover, sperm donor for me.

I realize that a relationship with a refugee from Ghana has little chance, also because our cultures are very different, so I registered here on this website and am looking for a suitable cuckold for me.

If you are genuinely interested, you are welcome to write to me, in a nice conversation we will find out if there are real cuckolds here.

Kind regards, Sabrina
😀
m glad that you get pregnant by a black lover sperm donor so kept with the black lover& have more kids with him

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, Bnwoslave and toolman
thank you so much, engene! :)

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and toolman
Reactions: sabrinaf
sabrinaf said:
Hello, community!

Kind regards, Sabrina
😀
You should continue to have sex with black men, but marry a white man to take care of you and your children. There are thousands of white men that would love taking care of you and your mixed children. Just hope they are all from different black men

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, Bnwoslave, toolman and 1 other person
Honestly congratulations!! Not knowing the full situation i feel for the dude who couldnt, but also u went for what u wanted and bam congrats!! There sure are real cucks here u should get verified since your a girl u should be able to and then u get the private real people thread. We wish u fun on your journey its only a matter of time :). Now that your expecting does the guy who couldnt have the qualities of a father? Mabey he can learn to live with it since he cant have kids either. Idk just a wild thought.

sabrinaf said:
Hello, community!

Kind regards, Sabrina
😀

Reactions: sabrinaf
sabrinaf said:
Hello, community!

Kind regards, Sabrina
😀

Hello Ms. Sabrina! You sound like a desirable woman (sans photo). Welcome to the forum!

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Bnwoslave and sabrinaf
sabrinaf said:
Hello, community!

Kind regards, Sabrina
😀
we can talk and see whether we appreciate an adventure. i am close to emmerich, close to ruhr area

• Love
Reactions: sabrinaf and Bnwoslave
sabrinaf said:
Hello, community!

Kind regards, Sabrina
😀
I’ve read some bollocks in my time but this is a winner.
You need your head seeing to.

• Haha
Reactions: Zoocum
sabrinaf said:
Hello, community!

Kind regards, Sabrina
😀
Hello
I'm glad you're pregnant, congratulations, I hope it's not the last pregnancy .... I'd like to meet you

Regards

• Love
Reactions: toolman and engene
subcuckimpot said:
Hello
I'm glad you're pregnant, congratulations, I hope it's not the last pregnancy .... I'd like to meet you

Regards
sabrinaf said:
Hello, community!

Kind regards, Sabrina
😀
to bad that i do not live in Germany if i live in Germany i would be looking for you to give you children& interested in cuckold for you im 68 years old have two children one daughter 43 till aug 21 be 44 & one son 38 years old& interested in having more kids with an younger woman my ex wife is 68 years old& the wife i have now is 66 years old both are to old to have kids now

• Wow
Reactions: toolman and subcuckimpot
love to be your cuck/ suger-daddy, i travel to Berlin for work. DM open

• Love
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR cuckold husband. I get so excited reading about this kind of stuff I Jack my little clitty wishing I was there to serve you and your bull.

• Love