Sailors Sex Behavior

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
You will see why on This Site if you read through. A survey was taken for all of Navy. They made them know it was safe to answer honestly. 62% of navy members have sucked a cock. 40 percent have sucked More than one cock. 40 percent have also sucked off a Black cock. 20% have never had sex with the opposite gender!
I have just retired from Navy Reserve. I took special note of this part of survey. Always nice to know you are not alone. We used to have to hide this pretty strictly, or be kicked out of service.
Luv, Heather

MsGary said:
You will see why on This Site if you read through. A survey was taken for all of Navy. They made them know it was safe to answer honestly. 62% of navy members have sucked a cock. 40 percent have sucked More than one cock. 40 percent have also sucked off a Black cock. 20% have never had sex with the opposite gender!
I have just retired from Navy Reserve. I took special note of this part of survey. Always nice to know you are not alone. We used to have to hide this pretty strictly, or be kicked out of service.
Luv, Heather
. They finally let me into Navy as TG. The units are coEd in all areas. I do not pass height and weight for female. 5'2 170 lb but fortunately an measured as a Boy, they measure waist and subtract your neck =body fat. If they measured my hips I would not pass. I got my boob job 36DD-30-43. I look GOOD in the uniform. Luv, Mary