• Tags
    salsa whore

Malkainsolo

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2021
Copenhagen
Nothing really happened at Salsa Camp. I had saved up for almost a year to be able to attend two weeks at the Salsa Camp, because I had almost no money, but I didn't want to miss the Nordic Salsa Camp with all the dancing and all the sex I had experienced last year .
I wrote an email to my boyfriend and told him how much I loved him. Then I got ready to go down to the car. I had gotten a lift with John and he had accepted that I had no money for petrol, but that I would pay in kind.

John called and said that he had parked around the corner in Istedgade. He zipped his pants down and pulled out his dick. I understood that he asked for the first installment on the lift. I knelt down and grabbed his cock. John gave me a singing slap and told me that I should never touch his cock with my hands when I had to give him a blowjob.

I took the cock in my mouth and sucked hard so I could keep it in my mouth while running my lips up and down the cock. John grabbed my long curly hair and started to pound me hard in my mouth. I could feel his cock start to grow in my mouth. He pressed hard on my neck and squirted his cum directly down my throat. I was about to throw up, but I swallowed everything I could and narrowly avoided throwing up.

John packed his dick in his pants again and said that now we could drive towards Salsa Camp on Kalø. When we rolled out of Aalborg and onto the motorway, John asked me to throw the dress away. I pulled off the dress and John asked me to throw away the bra as well. I was now only in my black g-string and John asked me to give him another blowjob while he was driving. I knelt down on the passenger seat and started giving him the blowjob.

It took a long time to get him to come. Just as I felt him squirt his cum into my mouth for the second time that day, I heard a truck pull up behind me. I licked John's cock clean and looked behind. Next to us was a truck and the driver was swaying wildly as he stared down at me.

John drove in front of the truck and turned into the next rest area. He said he would get two cups of coffee and then I could go over to the truck driver who had followed us into the rest area and earn money for the coffee. I replied that I was not a *****, but John told me that I had already shown that I was a ***** when I begged money out of my boyfriend for travel and clothes. He said I was terrible at giving blowjobs so I needed to practice.

I reluctantly walked over to the truck driver, who was standing shirtless, glistening with sweat. He zipped his pants down and I had to kneel down almost naked in the middle of the parking lot and take his cock in my mouth. To make him come quickly, I took my hand to help. It made a loud bang and a pain spread from my left ass cheek. John stood behind me and shouted that he would never see me use my hands when I gave blowjobs.
I was told to continue sucking and John took turns hitting my ass cheeks. To my great surprise, I felt myself approaching an orgasm. As the driver squirted his disgusting cum into my mouth, I felt my body tense in orgasmic spasms.

John dragged me over to the car and gave me a mug of coffee. He smiled and showed me a hundred danish kroner note. He said we probably got both gas and pocket money at this Salsa Camp

Reactions: canweplaytoo and welder153