San Francisco trip

• Thread startermegandme
  • Start date

megandme

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2007

My ex and I are in San Francisco at a business convention in a large hotel. There was a large party one evening in the downstairs ballroom. Earlier in the afternoon we had arranged for her to meet a black guy that we met online. I let her go off for a couple of hours with him alone before the party. I told her and him to be back by 9:00 as we were expected at the party and it was important to make a good “showing” in front of my clients. Well, as I should have expected, she was not back on time. I dressed and went down to the party alone to wait for her. At about 11:00, she walks in with three black guys. None of which were the one she had left with. They didn’t come clear in, just enough to walk her over to me with their arms around her so the could GIVE her back to me and make sure everyone saw who she came in with. Then they left. She is a mess! Her hair is mussed up and she has cum in her hair and on her face. Some of it is dried but there is some fresh from just before she got out of their car. She walks right up to me and kisses me full on the mouth and shoves a glob of cum that she had in her mouth into mine. Then she rubs her cheek against mine to smear the fresh cum on me. If you looked close you could see dried cum on her breasts (which were barely in her dress) She smelled of sex and cum. I whisper in her ear how I love her new “perfume”. She smiles broadly and gives me a wink. I want to lick her breasts and face but by now people I know are coming over to talk. I don’t get a chance right then to reach under her short skirt and feel her cummy cunt and asshole but she whispers that both are full and sloppy. Just then a client of mine comes over and asks her to dance. I, of course, try to steer her away, but she says “sure”! Now, there she is, dancing a slow dance with my client with his nose in her hair that has globs of black mans cum in it. She is smiling and talking to him right in his face so I know he can smell the cock and cum on her breath. All this is just about to make me cum in my pants. To make a long story short, we soon go to our room so I can hear all about her date and clean both her holes with my tongue. We are just getting into our private world of enjoying the after-sex funk when the three black guys plus the one she had left with, walk into our room. She had given them her room key card and told them the number and to come back if they wanted more. Well they do, and needless to say, we have a great night!

What happened with the four black guys for the rest of the night is another story in itself.
Let me know if you want to hear more.

Well Ok then. I guess nobody wants to hear the rest of the story. To bad, it got nasty.
I guess I will move it to the recycle bin.