• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sandy Where Art Thou?

• Thread starterrhino
  • Start date

rhino

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2004
I have not heard from Sandy in quite a while. I miss her. I want her. Where is the hell is my Sandy?

Rhino!

Where have you been? OK, so I am having too much fun being "sort of single" which is to say in the limbo land of separation. Got together with my old boyfriend (the father of my daughter) last week and it was fabulous! We had so much fun together, it was hard to remember all the reasons we broke up.

SandyWho said:
Rhino!

Where have you been? OK, so I am having too much fun being "sort of single" which is to say in the limbo land of separation. Got together with my old boyfriend (the father of my daughter) last week and it was fabulous! We had so much fun together, it was hard to remember all the reasons we broke up.

O i have been around.

So u going to have another baby or what? And how about that 3some u were going to have?

Rhino said:
So u going to have another baby or what? And how about that 3some u were going to have?

No, not pregnant... yet ;) and that three some, well, just haven't gotten up the courage yet. Maybe I need to try harder... or perhaps get in some more practice... hmmm, maybe lots more practice!

SandyWho said:
No, not pregnant... yet ;) and that three some, well, just haven't gotten up the courage yet. Maybe I need to try harder... or perhaps get in some more practice... hmmm, maybe lots more practice!

Now that is what I am talking about!!

Users who are viewing this thread