• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sarasota Florida Hotwife Cuckold Couple Here

• Thread startersiestaswingers
  • Start date

siestaswingers

Sarasota Hotwife and Cuckold
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2022
Sarasota Florida
Hello,
Glad to find this site. Have posted on Ourhotwives and What Wives Want for years.
We are also on Swinger Life Style and Swinger Date Club.
With my encouragement my wife has been fucking other men for over 10 years now.
Always looking for great looking, fit, hung, Bulls local to Sarasota Tampa Bay area for longterm Friend With Benefits situation.

945AF5A2-7307-48BC-B051-817CBDAC516A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Darrenhearst, BlackNastyBull, sswanabe and 30 others
Welcome. How about a 45m ex military guy in St. Pete?

Reactions: siestaswingers
siestaswingers said:
Hello,
Glad to find this site. Have posted on Ourhotwives and What Wives Want for years.
Always looking for great looking, fit, hung, Bulls local to Sarasota Tampa Bay area for longterm Friend With Benefits situation.

So hot! We are on SLS and SDC as well as Fetlife, AFF, Dark Cavern and ALT.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and sharefistkink
siestaswingers said:
Hello,

i live in zephyrhills. which is north of you. bring her up here, and i rpomise that you will see her so happy, for she will be screaming out in pleasure over and over again as i fuck the hell out of her

kokomojoe said:
i live in zephyrhills. which is north of you. bring her up here, and i rpomise that you will see her so happy, for she will be screaming out in pleasure over and over again as i fuck the hell out of her
Send me a pic of yourself clothed. Do you ever go to Caliente?, Paradise Lakes?, We enjoy spending occasional weekends there.

siestaswingers said:
Hello,

What a fine looking wife. So is hubby looking for his share of new pussy too?

siestaswingers said:
Send me a pic of yourself clothed. Do you ever go to Caliente?, Paradise Lakes?, We enjoy spending occasional weekends there.
good morning. How are you doing today. No I do not go to either one of the resorts. I do go the nude beach on the east coast. Plus i got a place that has a high fence so no one can see in, and a nice above ground pool. You asked for a pic of me clothed here it is. if ya want email me at glennjanousek@gmail.com. make sure ya tell me where we know each other from

IMG14A.JPG

Hello,
Thanks for the pic! Nic hat! Sounds like you have a very nice private place!
Whats the name of the nude beach on east coast? Would like to go there sometime.

siestaswingers said:
Hello,
Thanks for the pic! Nic hat! Sounds like you have a very nice private place!
Whats the name of the nude beach on east coast? Would like to go there sometime.
it is in New Smyrna. It does not have a name i would love to take you there once day, watch the sunrise over the ocean, and......

kokomojoe said:
it is in New Smyrna. It does not have a name i would love to take you there once day, watch the sunrise over the ocean, and......

That sounds nice! Is there parking there?

Beano said:
What a fine looking wife. So is hubby looking for his share of new pussy too?
No Hubby is a Cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe
siestaswingers said:
That sounds nice! Is there parking there?
yes there is but parking is so limited ya have to get there early, but it is worth it

siestaswingers said:
Hello,

Seeing a pic of your wife taking it from behind while sucking cock is a glorious scene. Any man that gets to enjoy her oral skills or enjoy fucking her is a lucky guy.

CavScout said:
Seeing a pic of your wife taking it from behind while sucking cock is a glorious scene. Any man that gets to enjoy her oral skills or enjoy fucking her is a lucky guy.

Thank you for the complement

Hope yall weren't too devastated from Ian... he sure did give all of us here in FL a good blow job!

Splitbeard said:
Hope yall weren't too devastated from Ian... he sure did give all of us here in FL a good blow job!
Ian gave me a nice blow job here in zephyrhills as well. No damage just a lot spit as he was blowing me.

Users who are viewing this thread