• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saturday cuckold part 2

• Thread startersissyt
  • Start date
S

sissyt

Hi all!

I thought I should write about what happened last time my wife went out. When she came home I had dinner ready and was waiting dressed in panties and a red teddy. She entered with a big smile on her face, telling me instantly that she had a really good fuck.

She said that she brought something for me and ushered me to out bedroom. Then she made me undress her and pointed at her sex and said "clean me". As I started to lick her I could both smell and taste the semen in her pussy. She laughed and asked me how it felt to lick another man's cum out of her pussy. Then she made me put my finger in and scope everything out, after that she ****** me to lick my fingers clean. By now my mouth really tasted of cum.

Then laughing she said, let's see if I can feel your tiny dick in me. I got on top of her and she was so stretched I couldn't feel anything. That really got her laughing, "You got the smallest dick ever". Then she made me say out loud that I was her sissy cuckold several times and got me to beg her to sleep around even more. After that she started to tell me how her lover fucked her. That got me so excited I came at once. After that she made me lick her to an orgasm and sent me to get dinner ready.

As I'm writing this my wife is at her new black lovers place and I'm sitting her in panties and a top, ashamed and horny.

/Bambi

Bambi,

Thanks for your informative update.

sissyt said:
Hi all! I thought I should write about what happened last time my wife went out. When she came home I had dinner ready and was waiting dressed in panties and a red teddy. She entered with a big smile on her face, telling me instantly that she had a really good fuck.

It's very nice that you completed your housework assignment (dinner was ready) and were appropriately attired when your boss-wife came home. It's also very positive that your boss communicates freely with you about her sexual pleasures.

sissyt said:
She said that she brought something for me and ushered me to out bedroom. Then she made me undress her and pointed at her sex and said "clean me". As I started to lick her I could both smell and taste the semen in her pussy. She laughed and asked me how it felt to lick another man's cum out of her pussy. Then she made me put my finger in and scope everything out, after that she ****** me to lick my fingers clean. By now my mouth really tasted of cum.

Perhaps your wife would be favorably impressed if you were to point out to her this site:

The Fine Art of Queening

sissyt said:
Then laughing she said, let's see if I can feel your tiny dick in me. I got on top of her and she was so stretched I couldn't feel anything. That really got her laughing, "You got the smallest dick ever". Then she made me say out loud that I was her sissy cuckold several times and got me to beg her to sleep around even more. After that she started to tell me how her lover fucked her. That got me so excited I came at once. After that she made me lick her to an orgasm and sent me to get dinner ready.

Ah... sounds like your wife is firmly in control of her marriage to you, fully understands her role as your boss, and doesn't hesitate to assert herself. That's good.

sissyt said:
As I'm writing this my wife is at her new black lover's place and I'm sitting her in panties and a top, ashamed and horny. —Bambi

Ashamed and horny is exactly the way you should feel. Perhaps your boss-wife would be even more favorably impressed with you if you were to suggest she instruct you to purchase some queening furniture, so she can sit more regally and comfortably while you suck her pussy after her lover-fucks. See, for instance:

queens and kings-queening

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread