• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saturday Night.

• Thread startermthotwife
  • Start date

mthotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2021
Fun Development Not Sure How to process

This is fun and how it started. I get a text last night and my wife saying she had too much to drink. She is at her boss’s house. Post dinner she hooks up with him and his wife. Prior our playing has not been within our social circle, and I have always been there. So she comes home super tired, she wasn’t open about it. I was asking her about the night and worked it out of her. Had awesome reclaim. Ugh but my question is with this boundary crossed where is the future headed where should we go.. and mentally mind and really can’t comprehend all the implications or what they even are..

Reactions: Icleanup
Need more information

vague, need background on your relationship and open up about your own expectation.

There is all the info you need
asian/wife2bowned said:
vague, need background on your relationship and open up about your own expectation.
s

More information about you and her before any comments

mthotwife said:
Fun Development Not Sure How to process

This is fun and how it started. I get a text last night and my wife saying she had too much to drink. She is at her boss’s house. Post dinner she hooks up with him and his wife. Prior our playing has not been within our social circle, and I have always been there. So she comes home super tired, she wasn’t open about it. I was asking her about the night and worked it out of her. Had awesome reclaim. Ugh but my question is with this boundary crossed where is the future headed where should we go.. and mentally mind and really can’t comprehend all the implications or what they even are..
That is your hot wife, Share her and enjoy it