Saturday Night

• Thread starterroger007
  • Start date

roger007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2012
Hi Everybody,

Im new here (sorry) but found the site while looking online and just thought I could get some advice.

Me and wife have been together 16 years now (very happy, very loving) and a coupel of weeks ago casually mentioned that her collegues wife was away last saturday night, and jokingly said she should go round and surprise him. I laughed it off but over the next few days mentioned again and again.

Late last week while having sex she just blurted out and asked me could she please. I did not know what to say but wanting to keep her happy agreed,.

Saturday night came and i thought it was just sexy talk and i got a meesage from her friend who asked me was it ok. (He really is a nice guy). I agreed and sure enough off she went.

I was shaking for the next hour with mixed feelings. my phone went with a text photo from them .

when she got home she said she had a great time. she loved me so much and hoped i did too.....

I must admit found it a turn on but cant get the thought out of my head......

any advice would be great please.

Thank you for bothering to read.

Obviously she had already talked to him about it. I'm no counselor, so I'll leave that to the other guys on here. But I'm a bull, and I do think you should post the pic they sent you. And any more of her you have.

If you both loved it - welcome to the lifestyle. Continue to explore. I am sure you are conflicted between what you are and what you think you are supposed to be. You are someone who gets turned on by his hot wife fucking others but society says you should be possessive and want to go punch the guy out. You don't feel that way so you wonder what's wrong. What's wrong is society's expectation, you are fine.

Talking about your jealously & deepest feeling

If we can only control that hard to handle JEALOUSLY , I too have the mixed feeling . Getting so excited seeing another guy fucking my wife , jacking off thinking of certain guys we know fucking her real good & Just thinking of my lovely wife as a dirty slut . But then that hopless feeing of JEALOUSLY & being afraid my wife / yours might not love you anymore . You need a strong relationship to start with , she has to love you for more then sex . RESPECTING HER CUCKOLD can be tough . talk , talk , talk .