• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saw them fucking!

• Thread starterchrisk
  • Start date
C

chrisk

Finally able to sneek a peek of stepmom getting pounded by 25 year old stud. OMG, Legs up on his big shoulders, him rabbit pounding into her little shaved pussy. All I could hear was AH, AH, AH, OMG, AH! He had a look on his face that he was determined to make her explode. And it did look as if he was packing 9". His big muscular ass pounding so fast it was a blurr. And then she came hard, I'm cumming!! oh shit baby!. And then he shot into her(no condom!) saying Ah, Fuck I'm cumming. He kept pumping into, must have shot ropes. I saw him pull out and shit, that thing was nine inches with a big purple head and huge vein running down the middle. I duck out.

Set up a hidden cam or something...you have to share. Get the bull to take pics.

thebiginch said:
Set up a hidden cam or something...you have to share. Get the bull to take pics.

Chrisk,
Dont be an idiot and listen to this guy.
You have no right to do what he is suggesting.
Respect their privacy.

Let's see some pics of her fucking her big bull

End your curiosity, hide in the closet E.T. style. Crack the doors so you can see them. When hes pounding the shit out of her they wont hear ya rubbing one out. Post up some photos of this hottie, i am dying to finally put a face and body to my hard on.

Post a picture of your step mom. The board is dying to see if she is as hot as you say she is.

me too, for me the expression on the face is almost the most important. you can see their excitement and when the orgasm.....
unlike the women that just stay there, with a boring expression(when is he going to finish?)
part of the reason that I like interracial sex is because the women topically show physical and vocal excitement.
take the face out of a picture or movie and its the same as a mannequin.

I agree post some pics of your mom lets check her out!!

I am glad to see that our members are all rocks of good sense and completely unwilling to attempt influencing a young guy to post images of his own mother ;) You are all full of such good advice ... thank the Lord you are on his side and not acting like some sleazy net pervs ;)

I am with ThickBlock on this one !!

chrisk, Respect your stepmothers privacy ... if not for her sake then just in case she gets revenge by posting a video of you jerking off to pics of naked Black Men ;)

hmmm...a hidden cam...wow!!!

My horny wife

chrisk said:
Finally able to sneek a peek of stepmom getting pounded by 25 year old stud. OMG, Legs up on his big shoulders, him rabbit pounding into her little shaved pussy. All I could hear was AH, AH, AH, OMG, AH! He had a look on his face that he was determined to make her explode. And it did look as if he was packing 9". His big muscular ass pounding so fast it was a blurr. And then she came hard, I'm cumming!! oh shit baby!. And then he shot into her(no condom!) saying Ah, Fuck I'm cumming. He kept pumping into, must have shot ropes. I saw him pull out and shit, that thing was nine inches with a big purple head and huge vein running down the middle. I duck out.

There is nothing more exciting in the world than watching a black man fucking your wife bareback or any white woman for that matter. I remember one time shortly after it they are the guy took my wife to Jamaica for the first time. We went to a bar that was known for picking up white women I wanted so bad to watch my wife get picked up knowing she was going to get fucked real good by a true black cock.

We spent two weeks there she started the ruin of our first I was going after to watch her being hit on and picked up knowing she was going to get exactly what she wanted a lock to Black seed pumped real deep in her. I knew she could not pregnant because she was carrying our daughter at that time.
We could not go back there to about 11 or 12 years later which was a fun time.