• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saw this on Security camera

• Thread starterfuncoupons
  • Start date
funcoupons said:
1696876277239.png
Nice 👌
Do you cum on her mouth too ?

LoveCumSluts said:
Nice 👌
Do you cum on her mouth too ?
Not often. I am not allowed to touch my cock, not to clean it, not to jerk off, not to take it out of my cage, nada. When I cum its always inside her. We have an interesting background to our chastity/hotwife play in that I got caught cheating and now as a result there are very strict rules lol

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, johndlokcuc and whitewife696969
funcoupons said:
Oh yes. She never tells me when she has a date and just goes to our guest house. I get alerted when I see the motion detector on my phone.

Really hot
Super hot! Any more videos of her that you can share?

funcoupons said:
She’s 40. She knows I’m watching
He fucking her bare back? Her pussy full for you when you get home?

Reactions: johndlokcuc
I don't have a security camera but still enjoy videoing my wife with her lovers.

i always have that fantasy of be watched by her husband and i am do not know about that

A video from the begin when they are clothed a later fuck will be amazing to see

Security camera captures can be pretty cool. Thanks for sharing yours. HOT!

Reactions: johndlokcuc
funcoupons said:
She’s 40. She knows I’m watching
She look amazing

How many has she fucked?

• Love
Reactions: johndlokcuc and dantelovemilf
Nice, I recently put a ring camera in our bedroom to catch my wife in action (she knows)

A new guy came over yesterday and he was kind of shy, so I watched them from outside the room, almost came in my pants.

Reactions: dantelovemilf
hemlock said:
Nice, I recently put a ring camera in our bedroom to catch my wife in action (she knows)

A new guy came over yesterday and he was kind of shy, so I watched them from outside the room, almost came in my pants.
would you like to share?

Reactions: eriknb
would loved to see the full video

Reactions: dantelovemilf
Zima said:
looks like she is enjoying him, does she fuck a lot?
Nothing as good as watching your wife fucking other men

Reactions: whitewife696969, sephoro and 2wheel

Users who are viewing this thread