• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saying Hello!

• Thread starterYummyEmmy
  • Start date

YummyEmmy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 5, 2014
Hi! I'm of course brand new to the forum. My name is Emily, I'm 33, engaged, and my fiancé and I have discussed the cuckold/slutwife lifestyle. So I'm on here to chat and do a little "research" into it all.

I hope to learn a lot and maybe even make some friends...soo yeah! image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you get to cuckold your fiancé and share with other men! Looking good girl

Hey thanks Becontree! We share but so far it's been pretty tame, we really hope to get into wilder, more extreme stuff!!

welcome Emmy. Hope you find the answers you are looking for.

I agree.! You are really good looking lady,! You need to get what you want.! Hoping to see more of you, you know.!

Welcome. Can't wait for your first experience. Our first experience was not planed but took on a life of it's own. Long story short we were at a house party another guy joined us on the dance floor, cloths started flying and there he was fucking her bare back in one of the guest rooms. She looked so pretty with his cock sliding in and out of her fertile pussy. She started to cum over and over he grunted and dumped a huge load inside her. I walked around for weeks with a huge hard on knowing he could have knocked her up. Who knew I wanted this until it happened. :eek:

You are a cutie!

Great outfit and love that smile.

What is the sluttiest thing you have venture into so far?

Hi Ms. Emily,

YummyEmmy said:
Hi! I'm of course brand new to the forum. My name is Emily.

Thank you for introducing yourself! Welcome!

YummyEmmy said:
I'm 33, engaged, and my fiancé and I have discussed the cuckold/slutwife lifestyle. So, I'm on here to chat and do a little "research" into it all.

Cool... sounds like you and your husband-in-waiting are unusually progressive. And, hey... doing some research is often if not always a good thing, especially in subject areas of interest to you.

YummyEmmy said:
I hope to learn a lot and maybe even make some friends...soo yeah!

Awright. And, thank you for posting your photo, tantalizing us with your voluptuous tits partially peeking out from your low-cut top. You're a sensuously-attractive woman...

Zipless,

Re.:

zippless said:
.... We were at a house party; another guy joined [my wife and me] on the dance floor; cloths started flying; then, there he was fucking her bare-back in one of the guest rooms. She looked so pretty with his cock sliding in and out of her fertile pussy. She started to cum over and over; then he grunted and dumped a huge load inside her.

What a great description. Thanks for that...

YummyEmmy said:
.... We share, but so far it's been pretty tame. We really hope to get into wilder, more extreme stuff!!

Sounds like you're on your way, Ms. Emily. I, and other forum members I'm sure, will look forward to hearing more from you.

Go for it —

Custer

Wow Custer, I like how detailed your reply was! And thank you for the compliments!

Chris and I are wanting a non-traditional marriage and judging from the posts I've been reading, this is a good place to get some info on how to proceed!

Custer... i fukn love you

Emma, I hope you will share some of your wilder extreme experiences and post some more pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread