• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

SBM Seeking MWC

• Thread starterPeeTWheatstraw
  • Start date

PeeTWheatstraw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2007
groups.yahoo.com
I am a professional SBM residing in the Northern VA area. I have been in the lifestyle for about 8 years and have a wide variety of interest. I am looking for a married white couple in the area to meet with on a regular basis and develop a long term friendship. I would prefer that the couple be somewhat experienced and the husband be ok with me taking the wife out from time to time. Nothing against new couples interested in the this lifestyle but I will not try to convince your wife to fuck a black man if this is only your fantasy as a husband.

I am single and live alone so I can host here at my spot. I will travel within a reasonable distance. Ultimately I want your wife to become my slut! Serious inquiries only!!

I can be reached directly at peetwheatstraw@yahoo.com.

Attachments

• pp1.jpg
    pp1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 265
  • ATLHotel.jpg
    ATLHotel.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 361
  • DickPic1.jpg
    DickPic1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 262
  • ap2.jpg
    ap2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 395
  • pp5.jpg
    pp5.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 270
Reactions: Pervywhitedad
Please K
PeeTWheatstraw said:
I am a professional SBM residing in the Northern VA area. I have been in the lifestyle for about 8 years and have a wide variety of interest. I am looking for a married white couple in the area to meet with on a regular basis and develop a long term friendship. I would prefer that the couple be somewhat experienced and the husband be ok with me taking the wife out from time to time. Nothing against new couples interested in the this lifestyle but I will not try to convince your wife to fuck a black man if this is only your fantasy as a husband.

I am single and live alone so I can host here at my spot. I will travel within a reasonable distance. Ultimately I want your wife to become my slut! Serious inquiries only!!

I can be reached directly at peetwheatstraw@yahoo.com.
Please Kik me
Looking for a big dick black man for wife!

Screenshot_20220119-103027_Gallery.jpg

Please check the date on the post you are responding to. You are cluttering up the board for nothing. Again he was last seen in 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread