• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

SBM seeking Submissive SWF or MWC

• Thread starterPeeTWheatstraw
  • Start date

PeeTWheatstraw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2007
groups.yahoo.com
Hello,

I am Pee T Wheatstraw from Richmond, VA. I recently moved to Germantown, MD and I am looking to meet other like minded adults. Specifically looking for a submissive swf or mwc interested in developing a long term friendship. Looking for a couple, where the husband is ok with me dating the wife alone and taking her out to be used by me and my friends.

I have been in the lifestyle for 7 years and enjoy a wide variety of lifestyle activities ranging from mild to wild. I have been hosting private parties for couples for about 3 years and truly enjoy helping others live out their fantasies. Recently got a part time job at a toy store in Bethesda, MD....so maybe if you are not ready for the full time commitment of being my submissive you can come by the store to visit me. All of my contact information is here on my profile along with a pic....

Serious inquiries only!!

Users who are viewing this thread