• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Scared of Cuckold-ism

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
A lot of the anonymous fellas who read my cuckold/interracial erotic works in Literotica tend to hound me a lot about the stuff that I write. I feel they've got a deep-seated grudge against anything related towards men being referred to as cuckold.

I wonder, is the fear actually real for most men?

Yes I think it is Thomas, because they feel it makes them less of a man, and maybe it does. It is not the act as much as others finding out and the humilation and shame that is sometimes heaped upon them. They say children can be cruel well so can men be to other men.

tomas said:
A lot of the anonymous fellas who read my cuckold/interracial erotic works in Literotica tend to hound me a lot about the stuff that I write. I feel they've got a deep-seated grudge against anything related towards men being referred to as cuckold.

I wonder, is the fear actually real for most men?

===========

they fear and hate this trope because they know they have
some degree of it within themselves and 99% of em couldn't
withstand the sexual power of a BBC hitting on their troll wife.

Maybe it's the word itself they object to...when you think about it it's kind of an ugly word...or at least it's not a pretty word. It's like "wart" or "blowhard" or "bulwark". Cuck-old. It starts off with a rough first syllable and goes straight down hill with the word "old". Cuck-old...it sounds like an elderly chicken.

Our lifestyle started out with MFM threesomes when we were dating. I wanted more, she wanted more and we decided on the MFM cause she wouldn't get naked in front of other women and she would not agree to let me fuck other women. It was her way or no way.
I agreed cause it was kinky, and she got what she wanted. Without MFM's, we would not have anyone else in our sex life. It was fun, but now and then a guy would want just her, me watching. We agreed a few times, but continued to MFM when possible.
I asked her if she would fuck a BBC for me and she reluctantly agreed, but it had to be out of town. I had seen her fuck many normal to small sized white dicks, so this would be a treat for me, and hopefully her.
We were making a trip to the Houston Rodeo, so I put an ad on AFF and found a respectable BBC, in decent shape and what looked like an above average sized dick, from the pictures.
We called him as soon as we got to the room and he came right away. He actually worked for an IT company that did work at that particular hotel, so he didn't have to wait till after work.
He came into the room and introduced himself, then went to the bathroom to clean up. We talked about this for a while, but it was finally going to happen. When he came out of the bathroom, we saw what surprised us. It was a huge black dick. I mean, it was twice the sized we thought it would be. She got scared cause it was a lot bigger than she thought it would be, and she never had children, so her pussy was still not stretched open by anything.
He quickly made her feel good by going down on her, then they got in a 69. When he was ready, he put the condom on and I lubed up her pussy real good. I knew this Congo Moccasin was not going to go into her pussy very easily.
She pushed a few times, nothing. More lube, push some more. Finally he had her head against the head board and put his weight behind it. Bam, head went in. She squealed and screamed, face turned red, but he wouldn't take it out and she never said to.
He said he could feel her pulse thru his dick. He just left it there till the tightness started going away. He would move a little here and there, till she got somewhat used to it, then he started long stroking it. Her eyes were closed, she squealed and squealed and squealed. He was hitting the very end of her tunnel, something no one had ever done. She said it was painful, but wanted to feel good. She thought from what she heard from others that this BBC would make her feel like nothing before. It was true. Pain, stretching, stabbing pain in her stomach, but she was a trooper.
When he finally came, he cleaned up and left. Her pussy was wet and she said it felt like it was falling out the whole night at the rodeo.
1 month later, we were going to Houston Int. Airport for a vacation flight. We invited him again cause we thought her pussy was worn out enough to take it again and make her feel better. NOT. Pain and stretching again, but she persisted and let him have all the pussy he wanted that night. When he left, she said her pussy felt like it was falling out again.
Few months later, we decided to get her a BBC here where we live. He fucked her for 7 to 8 years, and was the BULL type. That turned me into a Cuckold, and we have been living the lifestyle ever since.
Now and then she gets in a funk and we move on, trying to live the vanilla life, but it is never right. So we get a new Bull. She is on her 4th one since the long term BBC, all have been white since. But the BBC BULL did open her pussy up. She never has had any more pain or stretched feeling, except when she fucked BBC.
So starting this lifestyle can be gradual or all at once. It is best to find a kinky girl to marry first, instead of finding the virgin that everyone wants, then trying to turn her into something she never wants to be and will never turn into.

Warpt,

That was an exceptionally good description. Thanks!

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread