• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Second Experience

PlaytimeGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2019
I don't write stories or anything like that but I wanted to briefly tell you about the time we had that I enjoyed.

Her friend has been hitting on her for a couple months. She came home and said "Where do you want to be when he gets here to fuck me tonight?" I wasn't sure but I kinda wanted to listen from another room to not be too awkward since we haven't really done this before(the other time was a quicky with a smaller guy and was fun but not the same).
So he came over in a couple hours and I said hi. We went out for drinks to break the tension. When we got back, I went in another room and she gave him a lap dance and then about 5 minutes later I hear passionate kissing sounds and a lot of moaning. They wear pretty close to breaking furniture, too. I heard them talking a bit, but the best thing I heard was "you've got at least a few inches on my husband." That got me super excited. I didn't have an erection though. I'm pretty young but they seem too be far and few between anymore. Anyway, I had a camera in the bedroom and they decided to go put on a show. It only recorded about 20 seconds, but I made a couple cool gifs.
After they were done and he left, I tried to get some from her but she said she was too tired and sore. I think he might be coming over again this weekend. At least I hope.

mBottom.gifE
MRide2.gif

Reactions: moltenneeds, vahtcpl, WhiteOnInRice and 2 others
Tell your wife she needs to put a light down near the foot of the bed next time. If he's got a few inches on you, we need to see it.

PlaytimeGuy said:
[My wife's] friend had been hitting on her for a couple of months.
Very good. Persistence sometimes pays, evidently....
PlaytimeGuy said:
She came home and said "Where do you want to be when he gets here to fuck me tonight?"
Excellent. Your wife held out for a respectable length of time, but when she made a positive decision she was assertive with you about it....
PlaytimeGuy said:
I wasn't sure, but I kinda wanted to listen from another room to not be too awkward....
Sounds reasonable....
PlaytimeGuy said:
So he came over in a couple of hours and I said, hi. We went out for drinks to break the tension. When we got back, I went in another room and she gave him a lap dance. Then, about 5 minutes later, I hear passionate kissing sounds and a lot of moaning.
Cool. Your wife knew how to get her new lover hot....
PlaytimeGuy said:
.... [afterwards] I heard them talking a bit. The best thing I heard was, "you've got at least a few inches on my husband."
Sounds like your wife has scored a good one...
PlaytimeGuy said:
That got me super excited. I didn't have an erection, though. I'm pretty young, but they now seem to be few and far between.
Hm.... you might consider seeing a medical doctor.
PlaytimeGuy said:
Anyway, I had a camera in the bedroom and they decided to put on a show.
That's good footage — especially the footage showing your wife fucking her new lover on top.
PlaytimeGuy said:
After they were done and he left, I tried to get some from her but she said she was too tired and sore.
It isn't reasonable, almost certainly, to expect your wife to have the hots for you after she has vigorously fucked a lover, and put out all the physical, verbal, and psychological effort associated with that.
PlaytimeGuy said:
I think he might be coming over again this weekend. At least, I hope.
Probably your wife does, too. As I mentioned, it sounds like she scored a good lover.

So we went out to a bar last night and she was dressed super hot. Then we went to another bar and I had to run home to get my debit card. When I got back to that second bar she texted saying "honestly it's probably better if you don't come in." There were guys arm wrestling to be the one to take her home. I took her home after all was said and done though. She got numbers from 2 guys she was interested in. She might have even scored an it contract from the one. It was a good night. She said she wants to go out again tonight but this time she wants to take one home.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and zac1
PlaytimeGuy said:
So we went out to a bar last night and [my wife] was dressed super hot.
Very good....
PlaytimeGuy said:
Then, we went to another bar and I had to run home to get my debit card.
Oh-oh....
PlaytimeGuy said:
When I got back to that second bar she texted, saying: "Honestly it's probably better if you don't come in." There were guys arm wrestling to be the one to take her home.
Awright.... I like it. (And so did your wife, apparently.) I suppose the question would be, was the man she preferred to go home with the man who also had the strongest arm...?
PlaytimeGuy said:
I took her home, though, after all was said and done.
Evidently you disregarded your wife's advice not to re-enter the bar. Did you manage to take her home by merely stating you were her husband? Or, did you first have to win the arm-wrestling contest?
PlaytimeGuy said:
She got numbers from 2 guys she was interested in.
Excellent. Your wife is getting the hang of it....
PlaytimeGuy said:
She might have even scored an IT contract from one. It was a good night.
An added bonus, perhaps. It may come with some expectations, of course....
PlaytimeGuy said:
She said she wants to go out again tonight, but this time she wants to take one home.
Hm.... it sounds like your wife's new lover who came to your house recently (as you described above) decided not to favor your wife further with his attentions this weekend. Maybe she wore him out.

But, your wife obviously recognizes she has options and has every intention of pursuing them. More power to her. And, I encourage you to keep up your good work. You seem to be doing well as her self-acknowledged cuckold husband.

Last edited:
I didn't go back in. I was outside in my car when she told me not to come in and I waited to make sure she wasn't going to be stranded.

Users who are viewing this thread