• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Secret cuckold

• Thread starterAngeltoodevil
  • Start date

Angeltoodevil

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2021
How many of you knew or use to know that wife /partner was having an affair but never told her or admitted of knowing ?
I have been meeting with number of females that have been in relationships that played it very loose to say the least.

Reactions: natasnaikul and franklyhorny
Kind of sort of. I caught her before and confronted her - she swore she would end it. I found myself strangely aroused. This happened a few more times, each time me becoming more aware of how turned I was that she was fucking other men. Each time I catch her, she changes her methods of either communicating with him or meeting up with him. Now that I know I'm a full blown cuck I get off on knowing she is with him - or listening to recordings of them together. So, in order to preserve my ability to listen in from time to time I haven't told her that I'm currently aware (or how I know).

Most recently (about a week ago) she went into the office with a recording device in her work bag (knowingly). Once she got home I listened and heard her sucking his cock before and after work in his car in the parking garage. I asked her point blank if she saw him and she lied very easily and convincingly. I 100% would have believed her if I hadn't listened to her sucking his cock. I even second guessed myself and went back to the recording thinking maybe I was wrong - nope definitely sucking his cock. So, I decided rather than tip her off I am going to continue to act like I don't know and keep sending the recorder to get more content. I'll jerk off listening to it on days she goes into the office and fucks him.

Reactions: franklyhorny, natasnaikul and Angeltoodevil
i discovered that my church wife had affairs with 2 guys that i know of from our local catholic parish, including one of the priest .

she is still banging one of the guys ... a much younger stay at home husband who is in her bible study group. she has been banging hime for around 4 yeras now.

i have never confronted her.

Reactions: franklyhorny and leahshub
gbhl44 said:
i discovered that my church wife had affairs with 2 guys that i know of from our local catholic parish, including one of the priest .

she is still banging one of the guys ... a much younger stay at home husband who is in her bible study group. she has been banging hime for around 4 yeras now.

i have never confronted her.
Because you enjoying the feeling of her doing it ? Or because you afraid how she might react?

Reactions: franklyhorny
yes and yes

gbhl44 said:
yes and yes
That's my boy 😁 you get what you need so does she everyone's happy

Users who are viewing this thread