Secret Desires In France

KCHarding

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2019
Below is a dirty chapter from the third and final book in the series Secret Desires in France. This coming of age story is about the complicated and perverted relationship between eighteen year old Alex and his former neighbor Louise, who is beautiful, bossy and terribly unfaithful to her husband Rob.
The first book, Awakening, sets the stage and builds the characters. In the second book, Obedience, the cat's out of the bag, so to speak and Louise knows about the boy lusting after her and her adventures. The third book is called Perversion and that says it all, I'd say. By now Louise has embarked on a steamy affair with a black sculptor from Cuba and the boy is in chastity. To give you an idea about the dynamics between the two of them, here is a chapter from Perversion:

At around five o’clock he went over to the villa to start cooking. Louise was already at home, but he didn’t see her anywhere. He didn’t need her to get started though. By now he knew his way around this kitchen quite well. He had also become a decent cook, even according to Marie-Claire, the old woman who was teaching him. Tonight he was going to make a pasta with tuna in tomato sauce. He bought capers too the other day, so he would add a handful of those as well. Make it nice and salty that way, with a touch of vinegar.

He was busy cutting some fresh tomatoes when he heard the sound of high heels coming in his direction. Although he hadn’t seen Louise dressed up in ages, he was still conditioned to physically react to her right away. His heartbeat sped up, his throat got dry and all of that before he had even seen her. It was just the sound of her approaching that caused it. Briefly he closed his eyes, praying that she wasn’t giving him false hope, like the other day when he went to the opening of Carlos’ exhibition, expecting to see her all dressed up, but ending up disappointed as she had worn trousers and shoes with heels that were not as high as he liked.
‘Mmmm,’ Louise said when she was behind him, ‘that smells really good.’
He looked at her over his shoulder and yes, this time she was wearing high heels. He could tell without even checking out her shoes, because seeing that she was taller than he was now told him enough.
‘Hi,’ he said, ‘I’ve only just started.’
She reached for the spatula and stirred the onions and garlic that were already in the pan. Close to him, her body language different from the past weeks. No longer distant, but playful and seductive. He glanced at her and saw she was wearing a black, woolen dress. It showed the outline of her large breasts.
‘Stop staring at my boobs,’ she said, which made him blush and stammer an apology, but she smiled and said she was teasing him.
‘You’re allowed to look,’ she said. ‘You should know that by now.’
She leaned with a hip against the kitchen counter, still with that playful smile on her face. God, he had missed this. And look at how beautiful she was with her lush, dark hair, long eyelashes and full lips. He lowered his gaze, still feeling self conscious about it, but also not having much of a choice really. He simply needed to see what else she was wearing. The dress, he saw, accentuated her curves, tight as it was around her waist and hips. It came to just above the knees. Below it were her legs, shrouded in sheer black nylons. Her pumps were black too, but shiny. Standing there, looking at her, Alex felt his dick wanting to get hard again, but of course it was being held in place by the cage. It was a sensation he had gotten used to over the past month, but now it was even more intense somehow. Not for the first time she seemed to read his mind, because she began to ask him about the cage now. What was it like to wear it for such a long time? And how did it make him feel when he went to town to meet his friends? He told her it had been weird at first, that he had thought everybody would find out. After a while he had forgotten about it though. The only thing he’d given up, he said, was judo. He hadn’t felt confident enough to get physical with other people while wearing the cage. She nodded and said she understood, but still, he should have told her that he wasn’t going to judo anymore. It was a small correction, said in a casual manner, but it stung Alex and made him blush again. Somehow it gave him the feeling he was being scolded like a little boy and as was often the case, it had come out of nowhere too.

He shifted his focus to the tomatoes that needed to be added to the sauce. Meanwhile he could tell that Louise was observing him.
‘How are you feeling sexually?’ she asked him after a moment.
He thought about what to say to that, weighing his words carefully. Then he sighed and decided to just tell her the truth.
‘I’m going crazy,’ he said. ‘It’s been too long, Louise. Really.’
She was still leaning against the kitchen counter, her arms folded across the chest now.
‘Do you really think so?’ she asked. ‘Please elaborate.’
‘I’m eighteen,’ he said, pleading with her now. ‘I can’t go like this for weeks on end. The other day I even checked myself in the mirror to see if my balls were actually starting to turn blue.’
He almost shocked himself, because he normally didn’t talk like that, but it was true. He had heard the expression before and at some point he had thought that if there was anyone on the planet whose balls might be turning blue, it must have been him.
Louise laughed and said he was exaggerating. Balls didn’t turn blue and besides, she had done plenty of research. An eighteen year old could survive a month in a cage without a problem, she said. He must have thrown her an angry look then, because all of a sudden her dark eyes lit up with that fire that he had come to fear.
‘Let’s not forget,’ she said in a strict tone, ‘that you deserved every single day you’ve been in chastity. Even if I decided to keep you locked up for another month, you wouldn’t have a right to complain. I don’t need to explain this to you though, do I?’
Feeling frustrated Alex added the tuna to the sauce and began to stir almost violently.
‘You can sulk all you want,’ Louise said, ‘but we play this game by my rules and you know it.’
She turned away from him and went over to the window to close the curtains. He glanced at her legs and immediately forgot his anger. Not only did her calves look spectacular, they also had a seam running over them. He realized she was wearing the nylon stockings she had bought some time ago. The ones she had sent him the link of. When she came back to the kitchen counter she was smiling again, clearly aware of the effect that her legs had on him. He expected her to make a remark about it too, but instead she had something else in mind. Looking at his crotch she told him to take off his pants.
‘Sorry?’ he asked.
‘Take them off. Let’s see how blue those balls of yours really are.’
‘But I’m cooking,’ he said.
She didn’t even bother with a reply. She just raised her eyebrows, which told him he’d better do as she said. He took off his trousers then and his boxer shorts too. By now he had been naked with her several times already, but still it felt weird and not just because he was wearing the cage, but also because she wanted him to continue to cook. It was as if he saw himself from above, stirring the sauce in his socks and sweater, while this super hot woman was looking at the cage around his dick. How his life had changed over the past months!
‘Are you feeling self conscious?’ she asked.
He nodded.
‘Good,’ she said. ‘We should do this more often then, until you’re completely at ease in your role.’
While he was wondering what exactly she meant by that, she took the cage between her fingers and inspected it. The feeling of having her hand between his legs made him dizzy with desire. He closed his eyes, thinking that she was driving him insane and even more so because she was just touching the cage and not his skin. Her hand was so close to where he wanted her most, while at the same time she couldn’t have been any further. Just like their relationship, he thought. In a way it was sexual, but in another way it wasn’t. The other day he had read about teasing and well, if this wasn’t teasing, what was? Again she picked up on his thoughts, because now she was saying that although she wanted him to be at ease with her, she also enjoyed making him uncomfortable.
‘Isn’t that strange?’ she asked.
He didn’t know what to say to that, so he just nodded and tried to focus on stirring the sauce. Then, out of the blue, she let go of the cage and cupped his balls and even squeezed them a bit. He felt her long nails digging in his skin too. The sensation was just too much. A moan escaped from his lips and he felt his knees buckle. He had to hold on to the countertop to stay on his feet. Louise laughed and called him a poor boy. She let go of his balls again and shifted her attention back to the cage.
‘We should get you a transparent one for the summer,’ she said.
Wait, he thought. He stopped stirring and looked at her. Wasn’t his ordeal ending tonight? Or was she going to let him out, only to lock him up again? It sure sounded like it. And why a transparent one for the summer? Something about that sounded even more menacing than the threat of having to keep wearing it after tonight.
‘For the beach,’ she said. ‘And for here by the pool too.’
What?! She wanted him to be naked in public and wear a cage? No way, really no fucking way. He didn’t say anything though, but still, she saw it in his face and just said: ‘Oh yes.’
Alex closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. Of course the thought of going home went through his mind immediately, but it wasn’t like before when he would really think about it. Now it was just a brief reaction, nothing more. He knew he wasn’t going home. He didn’t want to go home. He wanted to be here with her, even if she meant what she had just said. The only consolation he got was that it was still winter. He didn’t need to worry about it yet.
‘I’ll see if they sell these in transparent too. And in this size of course.’
‘Size?’ he asked. ‘I didn’t know there were different sizes.’
Louise chuckled and said of course there were. Then she asked him if he wanted to know what size he had. Again, it was just a simple question, but suspecting that she knew which category he fell into while he himself didn’t, was somehow unsettling. He hesitated, which made her say that she might tell him some other time.

Dinner was nice. He had expected more discomfort, but they chatted about innocent things, like the upcoming wedding of a friend of Louise’s in Italy and a political manifestation Paul wanted Alex to come to. It was weird too though, because as they were talking Alex was constantly aware of the fact that he wasn’t wearing any pants.
After finishing the pasta it felt even stranger to get up and take their plates to the sink, all the more because Louise seemed very entertained by his appearance. As he was coming back to the table with a chocolate mousse in each hand, she looked at his cage approvingly and said it suited him well. For some reason her remark bothered him, so he asked her what she meant by that. If it suited him, wouldn’t it suit any man? Wouldn’t it suit Carlos too? He regretted opening his mouth immediately, feeling certain she would be annoyed by his tone, but instead she laughed and said: ‘Carlos? No, I can’t imagine him wearing a cage. I wouldn’t want that either of course.’
The reason why she wouldn’t want it was clear to him and now an image of the two of them in bed flashed before his mind. He saw Louise on her back with the black man between her legs, his ass moving up and down, her eyes closed, but mouth open while she was moaning loudly. Two seconds later the image was gone, but again Louise’s expression gave him the feeling that she knew what he had just thought. Thinking he must be getting paranoid he avoided her eyes as he ate his chocolate mousse. It wasn’t easy though, because now she came back to the topic of judo, saying that since he wasn’t going to class anymore, he should buy some mats so he could practice with her. His heart began to thump in his chest again, but he didn’t dare show her his excitement. He was still feeling kind of shy about all these developments. Louise kept talking though, telling him he could clear out Rob’s man cave and put the mats there. Keep the sofa and the TV, she said, but the other stuff could go. That way they could practice here at home. Wouldn’t he like that? Staring at his empty bowl of mousse he shrugged.
‘Such a teenager,’ was all Louise said. No doubt she meant it well, but again she made him feel like a little boy.

When they were both finished with dessert, Louise got up and came over to his side of the table. She ruffled his hair and said: ‘I’ll make myself comfortable in the living room while you clean up here. Join me when you’re done and we’ll take off your cage.’
She turned around and crossed the kitchen to the living room with Alex’s eyes glued to her shapely calves and seamed stockings.

Fifteen minutes later he was ready. With lust pumping through his veins he joined Louise in the living room. She was on the couch, reading a magazine, with those divine legs of hers crossed. The sight alone made him want to submit to her. He felt the strongest impulse to just drop on his knees in front of her and surrender, but he hesitated, because what if that was not what she wanted? She looked up from her magazine though, pointed at the floor and that was it. It was all so natural, he realized. This was their way of being with each other. Other people might have condemned them, but to hell with their opinions. This is what worked for them and this moment proved it. He dropped to his knees and reached out to the shoe that was dangling in the air, right in front of his nose.
‘Can I?’ he asked.
‘Yes,’ she said, ‘go ahead, but be careful with my stockings.’
As if he would want to ruin them, he thought. In contrary, her nylons looked so sheer and delicate that he hardly dared to touch them. He was holding the high heeled shoe now. He loved every bit about it. The heel, the elegance, the way it felt in his hands. Gently he took it off her foot. Louise had put her magazine to the side and was observing him.
‘Do you like them?’ she asked.
He nodded and whispered that he did.
‘They’re Louboutins too,’ Louise said, ‘just like the red ones we bought in Nice. These are So Kate’s. They’re beautiful, right?’
And they were, God yes, he could see what she meant. Everything about the shoes was just right. His attention shifted to her foot though, to the red toenails underneath the sheer nylon stockings. He set the shoe next to him on the floor and reached out for her foot. The moment his fingers touched the soft nylon he felt as if he had died and gone to heaven. It was just the best sensation ever, after having been denied for such a long time. How he had needed this! Louise knew it too, because she was smiling and told him to enjoy it. He began to caress her foot very gently, tracing the arch and playing with her toes. He loved how her stockings were darker where they covered her toes.
‘You have a very nice touch, Alex,’ Louise said. ‘Less clumsy and much more gentle than one would expect of an eighteen year old.’
Her compliment flattered him. It made him happy too, because he wanted to be good at this. If he had to choose between getting to know girls of his own age or doing this, he would be sitting here on the floor every day of the week. It was insane perhaps and not something he was supposed to prefer, but that was simply the way it was. He thought of what she had just said, repeating the compliment in his mind, while both of his hands were caressing her foot and ankle now. Apart from him, he remembered, she had intimately known another eighteen year old. The tennis player she had been unfaithful with when she was married to his neighbor Kevin. Looking up at her he asked about him, but in a circumspect way, suggesting that the tennis player would have been clumsier than he was then. His remark made her laugh and shake her head.
‘You’re so cheeky, Alex, the way you’re always finding a way back to my affairs.’
He blushed, but had to admit that it was true. He loved hearing about her sex life, even if it was about an adventure that had taken place a long time ago. The fact that this particular affair had been with a boy of his age was somehow even more arousing.
‘What was his name?’ he asked.
‘Jason,’ she said.
He looked at her and hesitated. She asked: ‘What would you like to know?’
He cleared his throat and said: ‘Everything. What is was like with him.’
Louise seemed to be making up her mind.. After a second or two she nodded and said: ‘Tell you what, let’s play a game. Why don’t you stand up.’
He let go of her foot and got up. Louise reached for her purse on the side table and finally, thank God, she took the key to the cage out of it. She said to him: ‘I’ll take it off now, but I want you to control yourself when you’re free.’
‘How do you mean?’ he asked, his voice trembling with anticipation.
‘You’re allowed to come tonight, but only when I tell you to. I imagine after such a long time that might be difficult, so as an extra motivation let’s do it like this. The longer you last, the more days out of chastity I’ll grant you. The other way around too. If you come too soon to my liking, I’ll lock you up again right away.’
She paused a moment before asking him if he’d understood. Alex nodded. What other option did he have?
Louise reached for the cage and then her fingertips were grazing his skin again. It felt so good that he wondered how on earth he was going to control himself once he was out. And what kind of game did she have in mind? She had seemed to be ready to tell him about this Jason, so were they going back to that once the cage was off? He could only wait and see and pray that he wouldn’t come immediately. He could see it happen it though, especially if she kept on touching his skin the way she was doing now. He looked down at his groin, at Louise’s elegant fingers unlocking the cage. Once the tube could be separated from the ring she let go and told him to do the rest. Slowly he removed the two parts of the cage, but once it was off there was nothing slow about the way his penis came up. It was like an animal, bursting out, no longer able to stay contained. In no time at all his dick was hard and pointing up at Louise, who was studying it with great curiosity. She smiled at him then, reassuringly, and asked him how it felt to be free again.
‘Good,’ he whispered, ‘fucking great.’
‘Feeling terribly aroused?’
‘Yes,’ he said.
‘But you’re not about to come, are you?’
‘I think I’m okay for now,’ he said, but his voice was hoarse and he wasn’t sure at all that he was in control of his orgasm. His dick seemed to have a life of its own. It felt rock hard and it was throbbing.
‘Okay,’ Louise said, ‘where were we?’
‘Jason,’ he whispered.
‘Of course. You wanted to know about him. Well, where shall I start?’
She collected her thoughts and gestured at him with her foot, telling him he could continue to caress her legs. Gently and as sensually as he could he began to touch her. Feeling the muscles in her calves, tracing the seam of her stockings with his fingertips and going up like that to her knees, where he was so tempted to keep going up and feel her thighs as well. She told him he wasn’t allowed to go there though, not yet, which made him feel slightly disappointed and hopeful at the same time. He loved touching her calves though. The other day someone on TV said that giving a massage was like reading with your fingers. He understood that now. The focus on his fingers was complete and because of it touching her legs and nylons was an overwhelming experience. He wished he could do it all day. Louise in the meantime began to tell him the story of Jason, of how they had met at the tennis club in town. He was an American from New Hampshire, she said, who had recently moved to England with his family. Louise had met him at a party in the clubhouse and had felt attracted to him immediately.
‘At the time I’d been married to Kevin for several years. I wasn’t happy with him anymore. Come to think of it, now I wonder if I was ever happy with him, because Jason wasn’t the first one I betrayed him with either.’
Alex groaned and looked up.
‘He wasn’t?’ he asked.
Louise asked him if that turned him on too. He nodded, which seemed to please her.
‘I’ve never been proud of my affairs,’ she said. ‘Sometimes I wouldn’t even tell my closest friends about them. But now I can tell you and that’s kind of fun.’
‘Oh yes,’ Alex said, ‘please do.’
‘Okay, let’s see then.’
She thought for a moment and said: ‘Before Jason I had a long term lover here in France. My mother was still alive back then and lived in Paris. Sometimes, when I came down to visit her, I met up with an ex-boyfriend. He was married too, so we usually checked into a hotel in another part of town and do it there.’
Alex groaned again as he saw her in bed with yet another man. His excitement amused her, he could tell.
‘After my marriage to Kevin people sometimes asked me if I didn’t feel guilty about cheating on him, but you don’t care about that, do you?’
‘No, not at all,’ he said. ‘I know I should, but all I can think about is you in bed with another man.’
‘Yes, I already figured that,’ she said. ‘So tell me, what do you see when you imagine me with a lover.’
He moved closer to her, his hard dick almost touching her legs now and his hands still caressing her stockings.
‘I don’t know exactly,’ he said. ‘I don’t know much about it yet, as you know. You on top of him perhaps?’
‘I love that position,’ Louise said. ‘Several men have said I’m good at it too.’
This made Alex groan again.
‘You like that?’ Louise asked and when he nodded she said that he could masturbate while they talked.
‘But remember that if you come now, I’ll lock you up again immediately.’
Alex touched his dick, careful at first, testing the water to see how close to an orgasm he was. Then, very slowly, he began to masturbate as Louise continued her story. She told him how she and her French lover would often spend the night before she went back to England. How they did it for hours and then in the morning, after breakfast, they would do it again. She also told him that she would sometimes come home to Kevin and feel a mixture of guilt and elation, with her body sore and mentally not really there after sleeping so little and climaxing so often. Alex drank it all, masturbating at times, but often also not touching to keep himself from coming.
‘Like I said, there were more men during my marriage to Kevin. I might tell you about them later, but now you wanted to know about Jason, right?’
‘Yes,’ he said. ‘Please.’
‘Okay,’ she said, ‘so he was an American and I met him at the clubhouse during a party. We already flirted that evening, but not too much. It was later, when we ran into each other again, that the cheating began. I remember giving him a ride from the club to the mall the third time we met. We both needed a new racket, or at least that’s what we said to each other. We kissed in the car and once that was out of the way, well, everything heated up quickly.’
She smiled at the memory and then leaned forward to take a look at Alex’s dick, that he was holding in his hand again.
‘We never made it to the mall. Instead we drove out of town and parked the car on a country lane behind some bushes. That’s where we did it for the first time, in the car, like a couple of teenagers, which he was of course.’
‘How?’ Alex asked again, his voice hardly more than a whisper now.
‘What do you mean, how?’
‘In what position?’
‘Oh, you want the details too, don’t you? Well, I’m pretty sure I rode him in the passenger seat.’
‘Was it good?’
‘Very good. What I liked about Jason was his stamina and eagerness. He could just keep going.’
Alex saw them do it in his mind’s eye and moaned. Louise moved her foot between his legs. Gently she pressed her toes against his balls. His dick made contact with her foot too. He moaned again, afraid now that he was going to come.
‘If you want you can rub it against my leg,’ Louise said, ‘but careful, ‘cause I don’t want your sperm on my stockings.’
God, he was already almost there and her words alone drew him even closer to the edge. He couldn’t resist though, so he pressed his hard dick against her leg anyway. Just like before, when he had humped her legs at the pool table, the sensation of her nylons against the sensitive skin of his cock was absolutely mindblowing. Louise went on with her story and told him that she and Jason had fucked each other silly, as she called it, over the course of the next months.
‘I wouldn’t say he was the best lover I’ve had, but he was really energetic. The moment we were alone, he would be all over me in a heartbeat.’
‘Where did you meet?’ Alex asked.
The question made her smile, no doubt because it triggered a fond memory.
‘The Holiday Inn in Ipswich most of the time. Can you believe that? The least romantic place you can think of, but it served our purpose. I would pick him up somewhere and we would drive there with his hand up my skirt already. The receptionists of the hotel knew what we were up to of course. If not they must have been blind. Two people checking in and hardly able to stand still and not touch each other and checking out again a few hours later. Not to mention how loud we often were.’
Her story was driving Alex insane. He wanted it too, what Jason had had with her. He wanted it so bad, but feared he would never get it. What had she said back then after their game of pool? You will never fuck me, but I might let you fuck my pantyhose. God, he still couldn’t believe the language she used sometimes. He pressed his dick closer against her legs and began to move it up and down. Louise went on to say that they had become careless at some point, that she had taken Jason home with her when she knew Kevin wasn’t there. Looking back she knew it had only been a matter of time before they got caught. Alex envisioned that now and asked her what they’d been doing when Kevin walked in. She hesitated and then said that she had been giving the American boy a blowjob.
‘It was part of the reason Kevin absolutely lost it, I think.’
‘Why? What difference did it make?’
Again she hesitated.
‘If I tell you,’ she said, ‘you’ll know something intimate about your neighbor.’
‘I don’t care,’ Alex said. ‘Really, no one will ever know. I promise.’
‘Alright,’ she said after a moment. ‘The thing is, Kevin has got a small penis. It’s something he is very sensitive about too. When he walked in on us, he must have seen how big Jason was. I’m sure that made him even more furious than he would have already been.’
Something about this made Alex nervous. He didn’t care about Kevin and the size of his dick, but what she had just told him reminded him of the other day, when he had found her dildo and saw it was three times as big as his own penis. He also recalled their conversation from before, when he was cooking and they had talked about the cage coming in different sizes. Lastly there was something very arousing about Louise fucking a guy with a big cock. He had no idea why, but now that he had become aware of it he realized that he had always imagined Carlos to be big too. What to do with these thoughts though? It was as if they were still just scratching at the back of his mind, still contained in a little box, and now he wondered what he should do with them. Let them out? Perhaps that wouldn’t be too good for his confidence, but then again, the thrill of the danger, so to speak, increased the intensity of his lust. Before he knew it he had popped the question that opened the box.
‘So Jason was big?’
Louise looked a bit surprised, but said, yes, he was. Then she asked him why he wanted to know. Alex said he wasn’t sure.
‘Interested in sizes all of a sudden, aren’t you?’
He didn’t say anything, but just continued to softly press his dick against her nylons. Louise in the meantime was observing him closely. It was as if she were reading his mind again. It unsettled him too, especially when she asked him if he wanted to know the size of his cage now. He wasn’t sure, wasn’t sure at all, but Louise nodded after studying his face and said yes, he clearly wanted to know. For some reason her decision turned him on like crazy. He moaned loudly.
‘You see?’ she said. She told him to give her the cage then, that was next to him on the floor. She looked at it from up close, while pressing her foot in his crotch again. The sensation almost caused Alex to see stars. He moaned again and began to hump her leg.
‘Careful,’ she said. ‘Not yet and not on my stockings.’
That made him retreat, but just for now, because he knew that he wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer.
‘Here it is,’ Louise said. ‘You see? Here it says which size you have.’
She let him see the inside of the cage where he saw a small S engraved in the edge. The effect that had on him took him by surprise. He didn’t understand any of it, but as the letter S got stamped into his brain, the level of his excitement shot through the roof. Vaguely he heard Louise say it to him too: ‘You’ve got a small penis, Alex. Perhaps you will still grow some, but you’ll never be as big as Jason or Carlos.’
That did it, that drove him wild. He groaned and growled and thrust his hips forward. His dick slid between her calves and now there was soft nylon everywhere around it. At the edge of his consciousness he remembered she had said he could fuck her nylons, so that’s what he did. He humped her like a dog, but began to come at the same time. Louise knew it too and cursed. She tried to move out of his way, which ******* more of her thigh and with it the black stocking top and garter. Alex saw it right at the moment he was coming. He groaned, growled and lost all control as he shot the biggest load of his lifetime. His orgasm was incredible and seemed to last forever. When he finally came to and raised his head, he looked into the dark and furious eyes of Louise. Time stood still for a second or two, then she slapped him hard. The palm of her hand landed on his cheek with a loud smack.
‘What did I say?’ she said. ‘Not on my stockings.’
He looked down and so did she. His cum was everywhere. On her stockings, on her shoes, on the couch and on the floor.
‘Oh sweet Jesus,’ Louise said. ‘You’re cleaning this up right away.’
And when he hesitated she added: ‘Now. Go.’

In case you're interested in the series, here is the first one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MWGJ3V9

Hi, for the ones who like our books (and others who might be curious), here is a link to an interview with us. It's about the writing process and our relationship mostly. Two pics are included too, one of my feet and one of my legs.

J.T. Peters

Regards.

Kim