• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Secret wife pics.

• Thread starterAveragebuttman
  • Start date

Averagebuttman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2021
I knew my wife had a few nudes on her hard drive as she sent me a few but I knew there were more. Now I’ve got them!

There are a few shots with her face in to that I will share with a good tribber.

BAB66566-EADF-4801-B890-96900E5E2A81.jpeg
F26761F3-7814-4272-B595-F93513311202.jpeg
9EC759B1-D462-4120-945F-1238A8693FB9.jpeg
EA3E46FA-4D03-42D5-B2D9-E2EE01E5DCB2.jpeg
00A4E132-772C-403D-B8A7-A42E57314E09.jpeg
F9652AB1-D52C-451D-99FB-4352F56C546F.jpeg
1E463904-E954-4BD7-B6A1-EFAEAC5F73F1.jpeg
A32C1465-21EC-438D-8EC9-84902A294B6C.jpeg
16E10B69-7020-4788-82FD-CDDE1FC2D429.jpeg
4F90FD13-C319-4605-9BD1-E24AA1982553.jpeg
42887C9B-BF4F-4C2E-8FE8-1D7F9F487FB2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedsenior, itsanoone, hotcummer and 5 others
Who wants to finally see her face?

Reactions: itsanoone and Atlanta_Jay
I do, she's very cute! Nice body on her

Stunning

Very pretty lady

Would a face make a difference??

Prob not love the anonymity xx

• Love
Reactions: Averagebuttman
Ladiesfucker said:
Mmmmmmm she is incredibly hot beauty queen
She is indeed

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Nice
phatboywgt said:
Stunning

Very pretty lady

Would a face make a difference??

Prob not love the anonymity xx
Thank you

Who do you took the photos? Ex boyfriend?

JackInPanties said:
Who do you took the photos? Ex boyfriend?
Ahhh there in lies the question. I have been wondering, maybe even the question of who were they for if they are on a timer.

No don’t think they were on a timer. Here’s way.
1 Having to run across those rocks and get into position would not have quick or easy.
2 All the pictures are centered too well; (even on the best self timed pictures you’re usually going to be a little off.
3 The pictures on the blanket, there’s no sand on her feet! Would anyone suggest she had all the time she needed to wipe them clean and perfectly center herself? No sand on her ankles, her legs or her ass.

I think a boyfriend took them.

Side note, I wouldn’t mind jerking off on her sweet white ass!

Do you have any recent pictures that you could post of her for our viewing pleasure?

JackInPanties said:
1 Having to run across those rocks and get into position would not have quick or easy.
2 All the pictures are centered too well; (even on the best self timed pictures you’re usually going to be a little off.
3 The pictures on the blanket, there’s no sand on her feet! Would anyone suggest she had all the time she needed to wipe them clean and perfectly center herself? No sand on her ankles, her legs or her ass.

Do you have any recent pictures that you could post of her for our viewing pleasure?
I do, loads.

JackInPanties said:

There are loads posted on this site but I can send you more if you like.

Kind of new here, if you don’t mind, send them my way.
Thanks!

JackInPanties said:
Kind of new here, if you don’t mind, send them my way.
Thanks!
Check this out for starters. Tell me what you think
Recent pictures of my gorgeous wife for you all to enjoy, love tributes and pic shares. This time she wanted all holes filled! Wish you were the other two guys?
My hot wife to enjoy!

Reactions: eriknb and JackInPanties
Oh yeah! Beautiful! I could jack off on her ass all day! Hey, whose impressive cum shots are those? Well done! Thanks for sharing!

• Love
JackInPanties said:
Oh yeah! Beautiful! I could jack off on her ass all day! Hey, whose impressive cum shots are those? Well done! Thanks for sharing!
Mine. She really turns me on! Especially when I know other guys are wanking over her.

JackInPanties said:
Do it!

Users who are viewing this thread