Secretary Blowjobs

• Thread starterfilthyman
  • Start date

filthyman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2005
Would like to hear from any white women out there who are secretaries, but have secret, sexy experiences during the day with black men. Tell us your stories of how you met black men, or black bosses and take care of their needs with your white mouth. How old are you? Are you married? How many black men have you sucked off?

Secretary Blowjob

I was a receptionist for a law firm when I was 20, and one of the lawyers was a black guy. He was married, about 40, and very hot. It started when I saw him at a happy hour after work. Some flirting led to dinner and a few hours in a motel. Lots of hot fucking and a lot of sucking. On Monday he said that it was the hottest sex he ever had, especially the blow jobs. I said that I never knew how hot it was to suck a big cock. He suggested I could stay late and put in some over time that afternoon. I did, and we fucked in his office, and of course I got a mouth full of creamy cum. I worked there for about another year, and at least twice a week I spent some time on my knees in his office. Sometimes we fucked, but most of the time it was me sucking him off. He had an 8 inch cock, but it was so thick. It was too thick to get all the way down my throat, but he would hold my head and fuck my mouth and his cock head would hit my throat. He loved I could do that and not choke. When the new fiscal year came around, I had a 25% raise, which was much larger than the cost of living.

I was 36 and curious. My girlfriend was dating a black guy and she would just go on and on about how sexy it was to fuck and suck a black man. She kept it up and it got me more and more interested. I told her there was a guy at my office who would be a good prospect I thought. She encouraged me to flirt and I did and soon we were stopping by his place after work. It was great and now I had my own stories to share with her. He finally was able to convince me to do his friend who also had a nice cock. I don't work there anymore but we still keep in touch. We never did it in the office though, to risky.

The office is where it all started for me as well. I work in a huge building in Manhattan and there are a few smaller companies who also have offices in our building. There was this one black guy, older who was very flirty with me. I wasn't remotely interested. But one night at an office holiday party, I got tipsy and he caught me on the elevator and invited me to his office to have a smoke instead of going out in the cold. Once there, he tells me that he'd love to see my lips wrapped around his dick. I told him it was never going to happen but he got really bold and told me I'd never be able to turn down what he had. I said something, like "yeah, right" and he stood up and took it out. I never saw anything so mouth-watering in my life!

And with all the drinks I had, it seemed like he was giving me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Suffice to say, I got down and worshipped his dick like I never did before.

And 5 yrs later, I still go to visit him a few times a week.

That man is my secret master and owner of all my holes.

Anna

Thank You, so very much, Blondie, Gale and Anne for sharing your office expeiences with us. Again, deeply appreciated.

It didn't start in the office for me but it was where I've had my most intense IR relationship.

I was 40 and had just tasted my first black cock and was assigned to work on a rush project headed by a young looking 60yo black man supervisor. He had a reputation of having office affairs but thought at my age I'd be exempt. Was I ever wrong.

On my second day, he asked me to stay a little later than usual to help him lay out the project. He was all business for the first hour and a half or so but then he suggested that we take a dinner break. After ordering out, he wasted little time, literally unzipping his fly and letting a huge flaccid black snake slither out.

I guess I should say that I was shocked and had to be ****** to do him but I had been wondering how big he was for the last two days and when it was out there I couldn't resist getting a taste. By the time dinner arrived, he had already had me twice and had enough left to give me a huge dessert afterwards.

For the next five months, I got it in the garage in the morning, in the stairwell, bent over the desk at lunch and, of course, after work. No one was more disappointed than I when the project was terminated and my daddy returned to Kansas City.

hi Anna
hey FilthyMan
I have always had black bosses and I go for them. I am white 45 male.
Once they have gotten some. They arrange dates for me with other black men who they think might appreciate my skills and enthusiasm.
Well, if you want to hear details, just say so. Anna, I thought about it some more and I have had nearly as many whit elovers as black.
love, MsGary

great stories ladies