• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seduce my gorgeous wife in Portland while I'm away

• Thread starterscrubber
  • Start date

scrubber

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2007
I'm seeking a hot black male for my wife while I'm out of the country for the next month. She's 30, very physically fit and with a great chest. Very pretty... and probably quite horny with my being gone already for while now.

I'm definitely only interested in very good looking men with large cocks. When I come home I want her loosened up by her new lover and affair (I'm well-endowed, so when I say big, I mean big). You will have to seduce her, though, and pamper her as well. She is attracted to black men and it has been a fantasy in our bed for some time. But we've not done so, yet. It's a challenge... are you up for it?

We have no STDs and a condom is required until she asks you remove it, and if she does, have fun!

Attachments

• freudsm.jpg
    freudsm.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,423
portland cpl too 33/36

sent u a private message...want same for my hot portland wife, new to area
cuckcpl4blks@yahoo.com
and yahoo messenger id

Hey, show something more of her. I am interested. 35yo, dark black skin, very handsome and hung. Experienced with white wives. Private me.

I want the very same thing!

Find me on yahoo

jxnmwm

Love to compare notes.

I'll be in Portlan in Sept............damn that's a long way away, but I'll do her for the week I'm there. You too Jay15.

So YOU are "only interested in very good looking men with large cocks."

which is of course the typical MALE fantasy.

which is obviously what this post is.

Thanks Sleepyhead..., yes, if it didn't turn me on as well, then I'd likely never have posted the request. I really enjoy the idea of her being taken. She likes the idea of me watching, or at least in my absence hearing about her exploits. I'm hopeful to find a very sexy guy to fuck her and send emails with details. I'm not new to this, yet she is. That's why he needs to be gorgeous, strong, and with the staying power to make her cum, hard. This is something I'd enjoy for us long term, and that won't happen without a fantastic first experience.

Users who are viewing this thread