• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seduce my Tacoma bbw wife

• Thread starterWifetoshare
  • Start date

Wifetoshare

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2021
I want someone to seduce my bbw wife and afterwards give me all the details.

I can provide you her contact information or any information you need for the seduction. she doesn't know about this and I want to keep it that way.

She’s very prude and I don’t believe it can be done. Are you up for the challenge of seducing bbw wife and seeing if you can get her to send nude pic and possibly fucking??

FYI

She like men with thick, hung cocks. Thicker the better and dark men.

IMG_2630.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, stevef, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
Wifetoshare said:

I can provide you her contact information or any information you need for the seduction. she doesn't know about this and I want to keep it that way.

She’s very prude and I don’t believe it can be done. Are you up for the challenge of seducing bbw wife and seeing if you can get her to send nude pic and possibly fucking??

FYI

IMG_2630.jpeg
Love to clean up this fuck pig after being seeded by a bbc

Wifetoshare said:

FYI

IMG_2630.jpeg
ur wife looks like a rewarding fuck if she had a bare naked studly man up inside her hot treasured n yearning pussy. i wish u2 were my neighbor, id love this challange..

Users who are viewing this thread