• Start date

SandyWho

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 4, 2004
West
www.sandywho.com
It has been a while since I posted but thought I would share some thoughts on seduction and what are boundaries? Is it really seduction or giving into temptations?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Broken Vows12.jpg
    Broken Vows12.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 540
Very glad to see you back! We've been doing some work on the board to increase traffic and fix everything. As you can see, it's working out pretty well so far.

Do you want to keep your advice forum?

Hi Bernie,

Yes, this is a much better forum than the old DC. I see you have been busy! I will have to post more often.

Sandy

Your posts are awesome. Please do more!

SandyWho.....I don't understand.

I do think that your artwork belongs on the "Cuckold Toons" Section, not on a advice thread. After all the section is labelled "Ask SandyWho".

Maybe you will care to explain.

Thanks Bernie but I think Cumbox deserves an answer and I will say he has be a consistent moderator and I appreciate his efforts. I always saw this as an advice and conversation board. Lots of people are hesitant to ask something but are willing to engage in a conversation. I use pictures as a way of provoking conversations. Sometimes they work , other times they don't. I will say that I have been disappointed by the lack of response in some cases and perhaps I should do a posting in the Toons section as you suggest. But I also think it is important to create opportunities to get people engaged and participate without feeling like they have to seek advice.

Sandy

You have to give it time. I've only recently fixed up the myriad errors on the site, it's going to take a while to build up the readership again. Right now we're still improving and changing the board in ways that aren't always immediately apparent. When everything is set up exactly the way I want it then I'll go on a mission to increase the traffic and you'll start seeing more action.

SandyWho said:
Thanks Bernie but I think Cumbox deserves an answer and I will say he has be a consistent moderator and I appreciate his efforts. I always saw this as an advice and conversation board. Lots of people are hesitant to ask something but are willing to engage in a conversation. I use pictures as a way of provoking conversations. Sometimes they work , other times they don't. I will say that I have been disappointed by the lack of response in some cases and perhaps I should do a posting in the Toons section as you suggest. But I also think it is important to create opportunities to get people engaged and participate without feeling like they have to seek advice.

Sandy

I hear you. Subhub and I have both commented on the lack of feedback recently. I have a thread that has thousands of views but only around 40 comments. Just keep posting. Your stuff is HOT!

dig420 said:
cumbox, please stop messing with Sandywho. She can do whatever she wants lol

First...thank you SandyWho for your praise. I am sure that you know that I have not been "messing" you about or trying to upset you in anyway. To be honest I don't even know why Dig thinks that. Any action I take is for the good of the site but if I have to be Undermined or Undervalued by Dig he makes it impossible for me to carry on. Maybe he thinks that his new junior mods can replace me.

At the end of the day the site needs me more then I need it so my future here is up to Dig. I would not be upset either way.

This site needs more ladies and more surfers who post content and click on ads. At this point I'm finding it a little frustrating and odd that it seems like I always have to step in and explain (the situation with Jinxypie, this one) that this site is 100% about the girls, not about us. I think we have very different visions of what this site is about, and since it's my site my vision must prevail right or wrong lol. Your request is granted.

dig420 said:

Please Sandywho will you tell me how you consider that I have been "messing you about" and if you have made any complaints about me.

I am sure you know that this statement from Digg lead to a chain of events which ended up with me being dismissed

No complaints from me Mr. Cumbox. I may not agree with everything you say or comment on but if I felt strongly I would just tell you, no need complain to Digg. And no, I don't know anything about your issues or relationship with Digg or any chain of events. What ever it was, you will have to work that out with him. Sorry.

cumbox said:
Please Sandywho will you tell me how you consider that I have been "messing you about" and if you have made any complaints about me.

I am sure you know that this statement from Digg lead to a chain of events which ended up with me being dismissed

Fair enough Lady. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

dig420 said:

Well, I am still waiting for your evidence that I have been "messing about" with SandyWho.

I say that I have not and SandyWho agrees with me.

So... please show us some facts or state your case.

SandyWho said:
It has been a while since I posted, but thought I would share some thoughts on seduction and what are the boundaries? Is it really seduction or giving into temptations?

Maybe if lonely Catholic housewives routinely seduced their priests... say, during confessions, as Catholics call these encounters... then, there would be more sexually-satisfied priests and hence less pedophilia in the Catholic hierarchy.

An additional benefit may be steadily-increasing pressure from the seduced priests (some of whom would later become bishops, and a few of whom would eventually become cardinals) to admit women to the Catholic hierarchy, as a result of their recognition and personal desires for the pleasures (in a broad sense), including of course the sexual pleasures, that result from having what might be called a mixed work force.

Re. your question: "Is it seduction, or...?" I would rephrase that to read, "Is it seduction, or pursuit of our biological imperative...?"

Keeping in mind, of course, the definition: "Seduction — when a man pursues a woman, until finally she catches him."

Custer Laststand said:
Maybe if lonely Catholic housewives routinely seduced their priests... say, during confessions, as Catholics call these encounters... then, there would be more sexually-satisfied priests and hence less pedophilia in the Catholic hierarchy.

An additional benefit may be steadily-increasing pressure from the seduced priests (some of whom would later become bishops, and a few of whom would eventually become cardinals) to admit women to the Catholic hierarchy, as a result of their recognition and personal desires for the pleasures (in a broad sense), including of course the sexual pleasures, that result from having what might be called a mixed work force.

Re. your question: "Is it seduction, or...?" I would rephrase that to read, "Is it seduction, or pursuit of our biological imperative...?"

Keeping in mind, of course, the definition: "Seduction — when a man pursues a woman, until finally she catches him."

Dear Custer,

First, thank you for your comments and willingness to engage in an intellectual exchange on this topic. One correction though, I don't think that pedophiles have any interest in woman or men, rather they prey on the very young and that is never acceptable. But adultery and breaking vows of chastity in the Catholic church is a fine tradition going back more than a thousand years.

I was raised a Catholic and but only attend church now to please my mother on holidays and special occasions. Growing up I never experienced, or even saw any sexuality from the priests or nuns that I interacted with. But I know that one of my mother's friends had a teen age daughter who was "led astray" by a young priest. But from what I remember, she had been led astray by almost every male she ever met--which goes to your point, who is the seducer?

Sandy

SandyWho said:
Dear Custer — First, thank you for your comments and willingness to engage in an intellectual exchange on this topic.

Hey, you're welcome. Thank you for your reply, Ms. Sandy.

SandyWho said:
One correction, though. I don't think that pedophiles have any interest in woman or men, rather they prey on the very young and that is never acceptable.

You're right, of course. I was overly-hasty with that suggestion. So, I'll concede this point.

SandyWho said:
But, adultery and breaking vows of chastity in the Catholic church is a fine tradition going back more than a thousand years.

I'm not Catholic, nor am I any sort of religious historian, but I'm confident you're right about this as well.

SandyWho said:
I was raised Catholic, but only attend church now to please my mother on holidays and special occasions.

Sounds like a reasonable compromise. Pretending the universe is managed by some sort of supreme authority who looks like an elderly man (not a woman) with long flowing white hair, a long flowing white beard, wearing a long white robe, is often very important to parents and/or grandparents, not to mention a whole lot of other people.

The basic myth is well-illustrated and presented by:

Crumb, R., 1996, The Book of Genesis Illustrated: All 50 Chapters (nothing left out; adult supervision recommended for minors; W.W. Norton and Co., New York / London).

R. Crumb, as you may recall, is arguably the best.. or certainly among the best... of the graphic novel artists. It's good; I recommend it.

SandyWho said:
Growing up I never experienced, or even saw any sexuality from the priests or nuns that I interacted with.

That, of course, is the way it's supposed to be.

SandyWho said:
But, I know that one of my mother's friends had a teenage daughter who was "led astray" by a young priest.

Ah well... those things happen...

SandyWho said:
But, from what I remember, she had been led astray by almost every male she ever met.

Ah-ha! Further evidence that it is not only some men who are strongly sexual (i.e., more than one standard deviation above the mean), but also some women (my guess would be, a roughly similar percentage), and such women recognize themselves as strongly sexual from an early age. In any case, good for her!

SandyWho said:
Which goes to your point, who is the seducer? —Sandy

My hypotheses is, women who are strongly sexual have their antennas up and rotating most of the time, as do men who are strongly sexual, and they readily come up on each other's radar screens. Then... for reasons of social convention... they begin the dance of mutual seduction, called "flirting," in accordance with the above definition: "seduction — when a man pursues a woman until finally she catches him."

Perhaps you could comment on this...?

Re.: saving souls (or not)

Hi Ms. Sandy,

Regarding my comments (post 17) and your reply (post 18) in this thread:

I see "Spotlight" won the 'best picture' award for 2015. It's a powerful movie on the investigation by the 'spotlight' investigative journalism group of the Boston Globe newspaper, that revealed the much-larger-than-previously-imagined extent of pedophilia among Catholic priests in Boston,which is apparently among the most-heavily Catholic American cities.

Subsequent investigations revealed comparably-large rates of pedophilia among Catholic priests in many other large cities worldwide.

"Spotlight" is strong stuff, of the kind one doesn't normally expect to see in movies.

—Custer