Seduction?

• Thread starterSandyWho
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Re.: saving souls (or not)

Hi Ms. Sandy,

Regarding my comments (post 17) and your reply (post 18) in this thread:

I see "Spotlight" won the 'best picture' award for 2015. It's a powerful movie on the investigation by the 'spotlight' investigative journalism group of the Boston Globe newspaper, that revealed the much-larger-than-previously-imagined extent of pedophilia among Catholic priests in Boston,which is apparently among the most-heavily Catholic American cities.

Subsequent investigations revealed comparably-large rates of pedophilia among Catholic priests in many other large cities worldwide.

"Spotlight" is strong stuff, of the kind one doesn't normally expect to see in movies.

—Custer

Dear Custer,

It is a strong movie about an unthinkable subject which is basically why the investigation was so profoundly disturbing. More was the failure of the church to act and it tainted the millions of priests and nuns who follow the their faith. As I said, I am a failed Catholic but I have known several wonderful priests and know that they must have been crushed when these stories came forward.

Thanks for "bumping" this thread, it is an important conversation.

Sandy

Sandy Who. Your posts and art are always superior and I feel that wherever you put them is where they belong. ON the other though. I love that a lot of the daily toons on thwelcome page are cuck or sissy. I am an actual TG and the topic sure appeals to me. OH, I lived near the cathedral and I got with several priests. So appreciative to get good sex. Most of their cocks are pretty thick.
Love, Mary

Hi Ms. Mary,

Thank you for your post, addressed to Ms. Sandy:

18mDresdF4prom said:
.... I love that a lot of the daily toons on the "welcome page" are cuck or sissy. I am an actual TG and the topic sure appeals to me.

Since your (adopted, I gather) name is Mary, I gather you're a male —> female TG. Good for you!

18mDresdF4prom said:
.... I lived near a cathedral and I got with several priests. So appreciative to get good sex. Most of their cocks are pretty thick. —Love, Mary

According to "Spotlight" the movie, discussed above in this thread, about 51% of those in the Catholic church hierarchy are sexually active (being human beings, their vows notwithstanding). It sounds like you found a few of them. If, from your point of view, you found those sexual experiences to be good, well then.... that's good.

—Custer