• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

See me sucking black cocks!

• Thread starteriluv2smokeblackcock
  • Start date
Couldn't get er done!

because I was away...

doesn't seem kosher

PM Me, would love to see this!!!

I'm gonna assume this is some type of spam as you have see my phone so I take that as a call me sex talk shit. I can't get on but I got a message that this is spam I've seen you around here so if it is spam before Will or I find out you best have it deleted or you will be banned for life.

muleman said:
I'm gonna assume this is some type of spam as you have see my phone so I take that as a call me sex talk shit. I can't get on but I got a message that this is spam I've seen you around here so if it is spam before Will or I find out you best have it deleted or you will be banned for life.

Muleman, this isn't spam in any way. I can see how someone may think so, but I posted it to let guys know they can acually do this, which I like. I probably should have posted before that I have to be online for you to connect to me, or the connection will fail. I basically posted this message just to keep members informed of the times I am online so they can connect.
You can be rest assured that there is nothing malicious, viricle, etc. about loggin into my pc through the link I posted. If you still wish, I will be happy to remove it.
Just to help ease some of the tension on this, anyone that does connect while I am online, please post a message here to let the other folks know that there is no harm

Caption??

It said she me suck Black.... Didn't see that!

Ain't gonna click on ten sites to see someone?? who knows if they are aware of the post.

Ps click on ME!!

Users who are viewing this thread