Seed Goes Deep

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
This guy is putting it inside my wife where no white guy will ever reach...

:slow:

Very nice, she is a lucky lady and him a lucky guy. Next you need to get in there and clean her up and suck him clean. Than you could all be lucky.

Very hot! Is he Black or what is he??

luv2cuck2005 said:
Very hot! Is he Black or what is he??

Mixed race black for sure, great guy, great cock!

Damn NICE pic your wife has a great body!!

Congrats! Hot wife got filled quite well!

What a hot wife, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm wish it was me fucking her

Love the pics...she is awesome

Wow... Your they look so sexy together. Your wife has a fantastic body, and her lover has one hell of a large, impressive tool. I definitely couldn't reach that far.

Thank you for sharing.
B)

Great pics!! Love the last one with his cum running out of her pussy. He's one lucky guy, and you are a very lucky husband. I gotta ask...is she on the pill?

susyslut said:
Great pics!! Love the last one with his cum running out of her pussy. He's one lucky guy, and you are a very lucky husband. I gotta ask...is she on the pill?

No she's not on the pill... But she is over 60!!!

;o)

Wow, over 60 and still is hot! What's the youngest BBC she's gotten with? Pics perhaps...

luv2cuck2005 said:
Wow, over 60 and still is hot! What's the youngest BBC she's gotten with? Pics perhaps...

She has certainly been had by some guys in their 20's, will have a rummage for some pics!

;)

Nice looking pictures. Thanks for sharing.

newcpl2 said:
She has certainly been had by some guys in their 20's, will have a rummage for some pics!

;)

Two younger guys spit-roasting her... At least 35 years her juniors!!!

Why the hell they had to keep their shirts on escapes me... it's a youth thing I guess ;)

Great photos, thanks again!

Excellent pics!!! Did you get to join in later?

eveste said:
Excellent pics!!! Did you get to join in later?

Yeah, I normally get to finish her off!

Great to see an older hot white slut serving young blacks! Thanks for the excellent photos. Does she fuck and suck older blacks as well? Would be really hot for her to be used by a group of senior blacks. Keep up the good work!