• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeded?

• Thread starterCsceals
  • Start date

Csceals

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2020
Who has heard women use the term "seeded" when talking to another woman about getting knocked with another mans child. Not her husbands...

"My exbf seeded my 3rd son"

Is that something women say? Or is it used only in certain context... like shes bragging and doesnt want to sound slutty?

Reactions: toolman2c
for women that truly and deeply get into the hotwife culture... and declare their primary sex partners 'bulls', its a term they proudly use when they're openly and willing having sex while fertile and getting pregnant. as in, the bull is *trying* to impregnate them and they look forward to it, husband be damned.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, MyWifeDatesNow, VauxGuy and 1 other person
luckycpl said:
for women that truly and deeply get into the hotwife culture... and declare their primary sex partners 'bulls', its a term they proudly use when they're openly and willing having sex while fertile and getting pregnant. as in, the bull is *trying* to impregnate them and they look forward to it, husband be damned.
Gotcha. How about an ******* hubby. They are are not in the LS. The wife secretly slept with an ex (cheated) and was talking about what happened a few years ago to a slutty gf...all said in confidence to one another...

Luckily for me... the slutty gf cant keep her mouth shut...

• Love
Wife has been seeded twice by two different bulls and we have brought them up as our own.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Samantha Simon Cuck Cpl, VauxGuy and 2 others
cuckycouple said:
Wife has been seeded twice by two different bulls and we have brought them up as our own.
Do you use that terminology....seeded.

When telling people. Trying to figure out the significance of what my wife said...

We've always referred to it as being bred or black bred if we need to say anything at all. Since Dr Obi's now fathered three for my husband and we have another on the way, there's usually no need to say anything if we meet people in person because if we have the kids with us they can see for themselves.

I don't actually remember taking to friends about Dr Obi fucking me but in conversations with my husband we always use the word mating if we need to talk about him fucking me and to our grownup children we sometimes refer to Dr Obi as our bull or black bull.

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, toolman2c, Cockmunchboy and 2 others
Wifes bull's refer to wife being seeded with their sperm or bred or breeding. They have different terms for making wife pregnant.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread