• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeing her filled makes me happy

• Thread starterbi-cuck
  • Start date

bi-cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2006
My wife of over 20 years has a regular boyfriend and my greatest pleasure is to watch him fill her pussy with hot cum. I can't describe the pleasure I get from this but the more he does it, the more I enjoy it.
I love the sloppy seconds but its just the thought of him squirting his sperm into her that really gets me turned on.
I am wondering if there is something addictive in his sperm which has made her want him more or is it just the fact that his cock is penetrating her deeper than mine thus giving her more pleasure? Although she really only cums if I am giving her oral, either at the same time as he is inside her or even on our own. She only cums when her clit is being stimulated by a tongue.
I just seem to live for the next session with him in her, I love it!
We still have sex together but not as often as we used to before he came into our lives.
I think she prefers our threesomes to one on one's.
Can anyone relate to this?

better hope he is clean... A buddy of mine is cucked by his wife, she hooked up with aguy, who claimed he was clean, showed recent tests by the lab, only to find out he was infected with the big "A", really a shame, such a nice couple

Have you tasted it yet?

I won't taste another man's cum but I would really like to see my wife's lover coming all over her face and boobs!

Bonding Properties of Semen

There is a chemical and/or psychological reaction when sperm is released into a woman’s vaginal canal during intercourse. Orgasms have chemical and psychological effects on both men and women--- both partners tend to feel calmer and happier afterwards. Women experience a sense of happy well being after intercourse after their vaginas are filled with semen.

Male ejaculate contains small amounts of testosterone, estrogen and prostaglandins, which are absorbed through the vaginal walls--- and these elements have a tranquilizing effect on the female. A recent study showed that semen has anti-depressant properties. In this study, women repeatedly ******* to semen experienced a sense of happy, well being and calmness.

This phenomenon was not surprising since semen is known to contain potentially mood-altering hormones such as, testosterone, estrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, prolactin and several different prostaglandins. Some of these have been detected in a women's blood within hours of ******** to semen.

From an evolutionary perspective, mood-modulating components in semen may give a woman an incentive to be in a committed relationship with regular, frequent sex. It is also believed that the calming affect of semen not only increases a female's desire to seek out sexual intercourse with ex par mates, but also with the same mate again and again. Thus sperm is one component in chemical bonding between a man and a woman.

In scientific studies using laboratory animals, researchers observed that the more semen female subjects were ******* to, the more influence male subjects had over their mating behavior. Thus, semen appears to have certain behavioral control properties. While a study hasn’t been undertaken to evaluate this phenomenon in humans, researchers speculate that many of the same “influencing” proteins can be found in human semen.

It logically follows (though not based on scientific research) that women who are regularly inseminated with semen by the same partner may react to this chemical influence in ways similar to laboratory animals.

There is little doubt that the myriad of proteins, hormones and other elements contained in semen are absorbed by women through their vaginal walls--- and some of these chemicals may influence certain behaviors. In fact, studies have shown that hormones and proteins absorbed through the vagina, enter the bloodstream, and are carried throughout the body--- including the brain. The Primary Recognized Mind-Altering Ingredients in Semen:

Oxytocin: assists in stimulation of ovulation, increases production of other hormones, initiates bonding, facilitates orgasmic contractions; strengthens bonding and make sexual activity more rewarding

Testosterone: increases sex drive; the more intercourse, the higher the testosterone levels in women, and the stronger the sexual desire. More than half the amount of testosterone in sperm has been found to be absorbed by the vagina (or rectum) after ejaculation.

(PS--- Yes there's nothing quite like the moment when your wife's lover unloads in her pussy)

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Bonding Qualities of Oxytocin

The biochemical oxytocin creates the euphoric high of orgasm in both genders. Oxytocin is produced in the hypothalamus and released into the blood from the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland in both sexes during orgasm. Oxytocin receptors in the brain are instrumental in the forming of trust between people. Both men and women have a flood of oxytocin during sexual activity that promotes relationship bonding. Oxytocin causes feelings of intimacy and closeness, generates powerful orgasms and facilitates bonding.

Oxytocin motivates females to bond with males. When a woman and a man touch each other in a loving way, oxytocin is released in her brain. It makes her want more of that loving touch, and she begins to feel a bond with her partner. Being touched causes a rise in oxytocin levels, initiating a series of events that lead to biological and psychological arousal, including a rush of endorphins (the body's natural pain relievers) as well as a spike in testosterone levels (the hormone that kick-starts sex drive).

Oxytocin generates a warm and fuzzy bonding feeling, increasing sexual receptiveness and intimacy. This natural biochemical is considered to be the key lubricant in the machinery of sex, and increases the desire to be touched further, reinforcing the cycle of sex hormone escalation.

Oxytocin is naturally released by women in response to kissing, caressing of breasts and nipples and uterine or cervical stimulation during sex. The release of oxytocin generates the desire to repeat the contact or sex act, and can cause strong bonding to develop between a woman and her partner even during what was expected to be a short-term sexual relationship--- this happens because oxytocin has a deep bonding quality and it's release causes a woman to become extremely attached to her lover. As one writer put it: “Make the woman of your dreams cum again and again and she will literally become addicted to you”.

Research has shown that after repeatedly having sex with the same partner, just seeing that partner releases more oxytocin, making the woman desire to be with that person all the more. The more physical contact between partners, the higher the oxytocin levels.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
And Your Proof is?

In research with Dr. Elizabeth Hoge and her colleagues at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, it has been found those diagnosed with social anxiety disorder have high and dysregulated oxytocin. You can read the research paper reporting these results here Center for Neuroeconomic Studies.
A quick neuroscience digression on what this means. The brain seeks contrast-on or off-this must be clear to affect behavior. In healthy people, oxytocin is a fast on-off switch; it is released a couple of seconds after a stimulus. The release of oxytocin signals that social interactions are safe. In patients who have the oxytocin switch stuck in the on position, there is no contrast. This means oxytocin is not providing the brain with a clear signal to guide behavior. As a result, high oxytocin does not result in increased sociality, it means the social factors that typically cause oxytocin release are behaviorally impotent.

The Oxytocin Cure | Psychology Today

All this technical jargon is making me dizzy.

Thank you for the excellent information.
It is always good to know how to please your woman. :cool:

Thanks for your input jmexpat. Aint you a little ray of sunshine. Thankfully we have been having sex with this guy for quite a long time and have been tested for STD's and got the all clear so we will continue to enjoy his cum in my wife's pussy.
He is visiting us again tomorrow night so I am looking forward to another sloppy seconds.
His visits really turn my wife on. I think there must be something in the oxytocin theory. I love to see her enjoying his cock deep in her vagina spilling his cum into her belly.

Very interesting topic. I have no answers other than to say that once my wife started havibg sex with other guys her entire outlook on life has changed for the better. She is very happy after her meetings with boyfriends and this goes on for days. It is a turn on for me to know that he is still with her for days after they have sex.

he came again

So last night went off as planned and he unloaded into my wife twice.
I also came twice which is a bit unusual for me.
Anyway, the wife had an incredible orgasm with him this time which really got me hot too.
She was very happy today and relaxed so I guess thats a common response.

last week I had to go out of town on an overnight trip and the boyfriend came over and fucked my wife. She wore her seductive gear to meet him at our front door with a pizza and bottle of wine. After eating half the pizza and a couple of wines, she undressed him and took him into our bedroom where he fucked her. According to her version of events he did her doggy, came and pulled out. They made small talk for a while and then he mounted her for a second time and came in her again.
Her telling me about the evening made us both horny so we had a really good session when I got home.
I get the feeling that she really loves being fucked by him and is worried that he may move away at some stage or find another partner and dump her.
I love the thought that he has satisfied her and just the thought of his cock squirting all over her cervix makes me really horny. The idea that she has gotten addicted to his sperm excites me as it means lots more sloppy seconds for me in the future and a very satisfying sex life for my wife. Its a win for all 3 of us.

It's really good to hear that every party is happy with the arrangement :)
I'm happy for you mate! Sounds wonderful.

I'm hoping to meet a couple like you guys one day. It's the real mateship of all parties that I enjoy the most.

enjoying it

:) Thanks RagingBull86. I hope you have success in you search as you will make 2 other beings happy and fulfilled.
He is coming over again tomorrow night so I am bursting with anticipation.
I hope that once he has loosened her up a bit we may be able to do a double pussy. I love the feeling of another cock stroking inside my wife. I hope to feel him blow in her and feel his hot cum squirt all over my cock.

CuckoldMick,

Thanks for your very informative comments, which seem generally consistent with Chapter 10 ("Fecund Fluids") of:

"Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them," by David J. Ley (2009, Rowman and Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp. [hardcover]).

Thanks also to you, Bi-cuck, for initiating this interesting and informative thread. It's good to hear your wife has found a lover who is so satisfying for both of you.

—Custer

I am away from home tonight and I just rang my wife and she tells me he is there in bed with her - my cock was hard instantly. She put him on the phone and he tells me she is sucking his dick as we speak. I told him to fill her pussy good. He said he would.
cant wait to get home to hear all the details.

bi-cuck said:
My wife of over 20 years has a regular boyfriend and my greatest pleasure is to watch him fill her pussy with hot cum. I can't describe the pleasure I get from this but the more he does it, the more I enjoy it.
I love the sloppy seconds but its just the thought of him squirting his sperm into her that really gets me turned on.
I am wondering if there is something addictive in his sperm which has made her want him more or is it just the fact that his cock is penetrating her deeper than mine thus giving her more pleasure? Although she really only cums if I am giving her oral, either at the same time as he is inside her or even on our own. She only cums when her clit is being stimulated by a tongue.
I just seem to live for the next session with him in her, I love it!
We still have sex together but not as often as we used to before he came into our lives.
I think she prefers our threesomes to one on one's.
Can anyone relate to this?

Totally Relate...

And for us it's "extra" special and hot for me since she dosen't bareback too often and it's RARE that we feel comfortable enough with a guy to let him bareback...let alone cum in her...

But seeing her get filled is SUCH a turn on for me :D

We play seperatley...and I cum with my play partner thinking about my wife getting fucked LOL :)

We also play separately so I can really relate to that. I have just found an amazing woman, she is living apart from her husband as he has totally lost interest in sex and she just cant get enough. My wife and I have known this couple for many years and we have often flirted but today it happened.
We had lunch together and then went to her house where we had a great time together. She has a really tight pussy but loves my big dick so I am looking forward to seeing her again in the near future.
I spoke to my wife this morning and she told me that her fb came in her twice! OMG! that makes me horny. I will be home tomorrow and am looking forward to cuming in her.
Next time I am with my friend I will think about my wife being filled again.

This also supports the theory that women are more likely to become attached emotionally to their lovers, despite hubby saying he does not want this to happen.

Oxytocin is released when you get a massage, that is why you tend to almost fall asleep on the table from the calming affect.