• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeing her filled makes me happy

• Thread starterbi-cuck
  • Start date
the fucking continues

So now I am the favourite lover of my friends wife. We seem to be very compatible in bed, she loves being kissed and sucked and I love to pump my cum into her every chance I get. We have spent 3 weekends together fucking almost continually.
While this is happening, my wife is being fucked regularly by her boyfriend.
That suits me fine but this weekend I missed out on my regular pussy because she has gone on a cruise with her ex.
I, however, spent the weekend on my own at our holiday home while my wife was being filled by her fuckbuddy. Ha well, I guess you cant win em all but strangely, I don't seem to be too concerned, just a bit frustrated.
I am sure the oxytocin is working though as my wife seems to be having more sperm from her lover than she is from me at the moment.
She is often texting him to see if he is available. It turns me on thinking about his cock deep inside her, filling her with sperm and hormones. She seems to be craving him more and more.
I will see my friends wife in about a week with luck so we will no doubt have a bit of catching up to do and some more hormones to spray into her.

Haven't posted for a while so here's an update. I have been seeing my friends wife but as we are a fair distance away, its not very often and as our daughter has moved back home, it has been difficult for my wife to have a her bull come over.
Whenever we have sex, her fuckers name always comes into our conversation. I think she knows it turns me on talking about him and what we could do with him.
She has been talking about me sucking him off but I have always been a bit reluctant as I feel his cum belongs in her pussy but she pointed out that he can cum more than once in a session so she wants me to take his first load and then let him unload the second lot into her.
Not sure if I should go through with this but she has been fantasizing about it quite a lot so perhaps I will if I can get him interested.
Hoping that we will see him sometime in the next week or so. Comments welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread