• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

seek a exposer

• Thread startercuckoldcouplex
  • Start date

cuckoldcouplex

cuckold couple
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2018
australia
seek a decent guy to chat with us on skype get to know us and ****** us as a slut cuck couple , ongoing fun with doing personal pics etc

Hi there. Guy from Europe! I believe I am a good candidate as I am a decent and respectful guy + living in Europe which may feel like a “comfortable distance”. Love seeing women or couples through Skype asking them to do some shows for me.

ghoku20 said:
Hi there. Guy from Europe! I believe I am a good candidate as I am a decent and respectful guy + living in Europe which may feel like a “comfortable distance”. Love seeing women or couples through Skype asking them to do some shows for me.
Hello. Interested in using AD to show my wife on sites i have open and maybe ones that you think of that i approve of. While i watch.

Users who are viewing this thread