• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking a BBC in North Carolina

• Thread starterJaney_lips
  • Start date

Janey_lips

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2004
www.southern-charms.com
Sexy wife seeks a straight well hung black guy with thick BBC to join me & straight husband for sexy fun. We live in the Greensboro/High Point area but also can meet in Durham when we are in town.

Attachments

• PICS 1196.jpg
    PICS 1196.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 4,362
  • PICS 1260.jpg
    PICS 1260.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 3,327
  • PICS 1258.jpg
    PICS 1258.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2,482
Very sexy! It would be an honor to be on cleanup duty kneeling behind you in the last pic. Just let it flow!

Can't believe there are not any BBC's in NC that doesn't want some of this !!

i'll be in durham this weekend, whats up?

Nice lips!! :) Too bad I'm not in NC

Very tight body to bad not in NYC

The question I'd like to have answered is when are you coming back to Gatlingburg?

While I'm not one to beg, PLEASE tell me it's sometime before the end of the year. Only reason I say that is because I've wanted to hook up with you for years but rarely visit your area.

?meeting?

Im on contract n the Hickory/Charlotte area, contact me, flexomatrix@netscape.com if u r serious about some bbc

God DAMN! Fine ass broad...man, NC don't know...that ass needs to be had...I'm hard lookin' at this broad...damn...lol..

you look great i would mind hitting that pussy baby girl
iam in raleight nc i would mind meeting up with you guys and pounding the hell out of that pussy get at me and lets make it happen baby girl..

Hi janey,i,m from High Point an i would love to meet u when i get back home i,m in Atlanta now for weekend but will be back next week so e-mail me @ Travlinswing@yahoo.com

nice....nice!!!!!!!!!!!

black male here in raleigh north carolina
would love the opportunity to get to hit that
fine pussy of your wife with this chocolate dick get at me parot24@yahoo.com

im on contract n the Hickory area, if u r SERIOUS, hit me flexomatrix@netscape.com, black male 6'1 185lbs athletic build, sexually dominant

I am very interested in this thread. Doesn't seem like the Carolinas are that active.

I am in SC But Travel to that area often

Contact me at lnghrdride@hotmail.com

Send same pic in post so I know who I am talking to <smile>

Users who are viewing this thread