• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking Advice

• Thread startermidwestcpl
  • Start date

midwestcpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2012
I know that variations of this topic come up in conversations - but I"m wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and had success getting into the lifestyle.

My fiancee and I have been together for about six years (we're in our late 20s) and have a close, fantastic relationship. She does not, however, enjoy sex with me for a couple of reasons - 1) while my cock is average length, it is thin, 2) due to back problems, I cannot perform well in any other position than her on top (and with my thin cock, it doesn't do anything for her). BEFORE my back problems, we had frequent, great sex. But since, it has died off. We haven't had sex in a year and she doesn't see that changing (she still pleasures me in other ways). I can live with that because I've always fantasized about cuckolding - especially her being with other men and having sex "boyfriends" on the side and letting these other men "own" her pussy while she just jacks me off. While I have always had this as a strong fantasy, it is now even more of a desire of mine and I would love for her to take on other partners.

Where it gets interesting is that she has no desire for this - even though she isn't having sex with me. We've discussed this at length and she just doesn't have a big sexual drive. She seems perfectly happy that she's not having sex now and won't in the future. And what makes it harder on me is that she's hot - toned, fit body, beautiful face, tight pussy and ass. She just has no sex drive anymore, doesn't have an "urge" to do it with anyone.

I am wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and how they warmed their wife or girlfriend up to having other partners. As mentioned - she's very in love with me and can't picture herself with anyone else (which is a great thing, obviously, buy may contribute to the lack of sex drive).

Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated!

Rufies? Just kidding. Off topic, but is your back problem related to injury? Certain exercises like using ab straps suspended from a chin up bar and doing reverse crunches can go a long way to alleviate back pain. Chest supported row. Lat pulldown, etc. if you have the means to access such equipment. As for getting her to cuck you or show interest, that is a greater hurdle. Does she ever use a vibe? Hot sex dreams can happen to the most faithful of women. Problem is, in your situation, she would keep it to herself unless there was no hiding the dream loving.

Patience is the main rule in cultivating this scenario. Things could change in a millisecond and when you least expect it. It can be a 'crush' rather than full sex fantasy.

If you say she doesn't want sex now I'll take that at face value. But she will have an awakening one day. As to how that will come about, one can only guess but it most certainly will.

I think she is possibly not feeling attractive...
Generally when a woman knows she is attractive, she dresses and behaves in a manner that emphasizes that.
Maybe you can get her to dress more sexily, and flirt from the attention it brings to her. ;)

She may, honestly, have no interest in sex. My wife of 28 years is one of those. Before marriage it seemed like she always wanted it, but after marriage that dropped off quickly. She finally admitted that "sex is just something you do to get the guy to marry you", so she was just behaving true to form. Which kind of explains why her prior two marriages broke up. So, for most of our marriage we only had sex when I pushed. We get along very well in all other ways, so I choose to stay married to her, but I have given up on sex with her. I still have sexual needs, so I have a girlfriend on the side now.

genemcd234 said:
She finally admitted that "sex is just something you do to get the guy to marry you"
Wow...I guess since she believes that she also believes that it's totally natural for husbands to have sex with other women then.

All the above sound like sound advice. Do you foresee your injury being a life long problem? Or is there recovery time in it?
The thought of family guy popped into my head lol(hope you aren't stuck in a chair). But I remember one episode where his wife takes Lois to France cause she has been denying her needs and she just wants to have a fling. (0:
She's still young and although guys hit thier peeks we know at 18 women do t until mid thirties. So I guess you need to have a heart to heart. Are you getting married, having kids, can she live the rest of her life with always being on top and doing most of the work during sex if you have it at all. And do you want a marriage like that?
And during those talks tell her honestly what you are will to let her do it the needs come up as she ages.
Life changes do you both want to change together?
Hank

Users who are viewing this thread