• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking BBC in Athens/Atlanta GA

• Thread starterathens_duo
  • Start date

athens_duo

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2006
We are a married white couple, husband is 37 and wife is 34. The wife would be considered a BBW with large breasts and plump ass on a 5'2 frame. We have been together exclusively for over 12 years now, neither of us having sex with anyone else in that time. The wife has never been with a black man before at all but is very excited about trying. This adventure is the wife's idea so don't worry that she is being ****** into anything and therefore will not be fun. She is very sexual and very open-minded. She is very oral and very orgasmic. The husband is ok with her getting anal as well but that will ultimately depned on the size of the man we meet and be completely up to her. She would prefer a dominant, aggressive male... being vocal is good unless you are super cheesy at it. My wife is seeking, of course, a large cock. The larger the better. She also loves especially dark skin but she won't be picky! The husband is a thin 4 inches (see pics in our Yahoo album) so the size thing is important. We are not sure if we will do this again or not so we want her to get the most out of the experience. <-- Pun! The wife openly tells husband of his shortcomings so we have a bit of the cuckold/humiliation thing going. If that bothers you, we don't have to do it while with you. We are for real and hope that anyone that responds here is as well. We posted here once before and nothing productive came of it. We have a cam and would love to be able to see you on cam if possible. To make sure you size up, etc.

Our photo album can be viewed at http://photos.yahoo.com/athens_duo/
If you want to chat/cam, email us at athensduo AT gmail DOT com
Face and dick shots necessary for consideration.
Hope to hear from you!

Attachments

• sm01.jpg
    sm01.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 523
  • sm02.jpg
    sm02.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 659
mmmmmmmmmmmm very nice.

I would like the chance to join you all. However it seems that it will never happen. I do have a face pic and I do have the tool to take care of business but it is up to you all. I can be reached here and I do live in the area. If you all are worried about people knowing don't. I am very discreet, disease free, and vac safe.

Just a crying shame for me that you guys aren't in Ohio. The only thing I've been fucked by lately is geography and that's not a satisfying screw! LOL

26/m/greenwoodSC here to take care of your extra needs. I play with couples to help the misses reach that climax...plus that way there are no secrets and everyone knows where HOME is. I was just through athens last weekend on my way to ATL. All we need is more communication to jacobjaguar@excite.com and we can make something happen. pics available as well.

Lovely...just Lovely

Greetings from Warner Robins GA!!

Mature male here....like the photos. Have average size,,,with flickering tongue.

ORALLY YOURS,

LEE

Hi there. I am a 31 blk male here in atlanta on business. Looking for something to do while I am here. I have a large dick and like to be watched. I have pics so holla at me on yahoo denavo2000

Beatiful pics in your yahoo album, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread