• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS

• Thread starterbillnmary4blacks
  • Start date

billnmary4blacks

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2005
Hello....We're a happily married white couple ( 37 and 34 ) who live in Talladega , Alabama...We are seeking attractive, well hung black men in the Alabama area for the wifes sexual pleasure and sexual satisfaction. Wife spread only for BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCK. Thats the way she want it and also the way i want it...Shes 5-1 tall, about 125 lbs, short blonde hair, blue eyes and a very nice ass. You must be comfortable with husband watching and jacking-off. You must be very discreet....Because of childern, families,friends and our jobs discretion is a must for us....If you think you are right for us.....please contact us and talk.....billnmary4blackmen@yahoo.com.....also would love chating with other white couples into this lifestyle

Sounds very good to me I'd be very interested in the two of you...

You should check out my yahoo group, Bill & Mary (the url is at the end of this message). There are some black male members in it from Bama who fit the bill. And....if you're ever in the Buckeye state........holla!

Users who are viewing this thread