• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking Black Gentleman (719 area) for Wife's First

• Thread starterMarcy
  • Start date

Marcy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2007
Hi:

I am looking for a black gentleman to be my wife's first black cock experience. We live in Colorado Springs. She is 53 and I am 51. I have a femme side so I would like to enjoy the experience with you and her dressed that way. We are a professional, non-smoking couple looking for the same qualities in a nice gentleman. Hope to hear from you soon!

Any Colorado gentlemen looking to enjoy a classy white lady and give her her first taste of Black dick?

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

Thanks

Marcy said:
Can you tell me a little about yourself?

Thanks

hey marcy i don't live in the area but if theres a connection i will fly out there if its worth it. get back to me if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Marcy, are you still looking for black men?

Last edited by a moderator:
hello,i am black guy from Ghana africa,and will love to be your wifes first..i will love if you guys take a holiday here,it will be great...

Marcy said:
Hi:

I am looking for a black gentleman to be my wife's first black cock experience. We live in Colorado Springs. She is 53 and I am 51. I have a femme side so I would like to enjoy the experience with you and her dressed that way. We are a professional, non-smoking couple looking for the same qualities in a nice gentleman. Hope to hear from you soon!

Us too. 58yo bi nudist mwm and 45yo wife.

Users who are viewing this thread