• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking cuck and wife

• Thread starterLetsdothewife
  • Start date

Letsdothewife

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2024
Who would be so generous to let me use their wife to cum in shower? Feel free to ask for video call🤤💦🥺

• Love
Reactions: Naughtycub and lopecorine
Letsdothewife said:
Who would be so generous to let me use their wife to cum in shower? Feel free to ask for video call🤤💦🥺
The wife and I both would have no problem with you taking a shower with her, probably even more me thinking and watching you wash and rub her naked wet body

shower1a.jpg
shower2.JPG

Reactions: HerDesires and sluthunt
Mm let’s do this🤤

I fantasize about this often.
My favorite is my GF showering with another guy or male friend at a camp shower. Since these are always divided between male/females, I'd prefer to have her on the men's side and this would allow me to view, as well as keep a lookout.
Various 3-some scenarios are very enjoyable as well, whether it's the other guy joining her during her shower, or vice-versa. Either way, I know they are touching each other all over, and she has big hanging tits to soap up. This eventually leads to her giving him a bj, and they might even fuck. The point is, I couldn't really see anything, but would surely hear them, and my mind's eye paints a wonderful picture!

Letsdothewife said:
you welcum sir

Users who are viewing this thread