• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking submissive white women

• Thread starter19male2breed
  • Start date

19male2breed

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2004
Not sure if this is the right section, so please let me know if I should move it elsewhere. I am a 23 year old black male in California. I am seeking women who are interested in finding out what it is like to serve a black master. I would like to give you tasks, and have you complete them for me, emailing me and keeping me updated with pics and perhaps webcam. I have two girls who I see in real time, but have recently read a story pertaining to this and found it very hot. If you think you might be interested, please feel free to contact me via private message so that we might discuss further.

James.

Would submissive T-Girls be OK???

I am very feminine TV/TG (northern NJ)....interested?

Gina-Renee:)

sweeesh@hotmail.com

19male2breed said:
Not sure if this is the right section, so please let me know if I should move it elsewhere. I am a 23 year old black male in California. I am seeking women who are interested in finding out what it is like to serve a black master. I would like to give you tasks, and have you complete them for me, emailing me and keeping me updated with pics and perhaps webcam. I have two girls who I see in real time, but have recently read a story pertaining to this and found it very hot. If you think you might be interested, please feel free to contact me via private message so that we might discuss further.

James.

Attachments

• Kissing Curtis.jpg
    Kissing Curtis.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 668
  • October 2007 062.jpg
    October 2007 062.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 358
Where in California are you?

submissive white bitches are everywhere, but not for whites or asians or hispanics etc. etc. etc. etc.

Good luck sir.