• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Select BBC for my WIFE...Poll Inside

• Thread starterlovesexfun
  • Start date

Which BBC would you choose for my wife ?

• Young BBC 18 to 21

• Old BBC 60+

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

lovesexfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi All,

I am here to present a poll for my wife where as per you which BBC she should start our cuckolding journey (whenever she will).

Will it be a young BBC lad of 18 years old who will have lot of energy, excitement but not much experience.
OR
Will it be an old BBC lad 60+ years old who will have lot of experience in handling many women's.

Select your poll and give reason if you can. Let's see what result we get.

I am very excited for this.

lovesexfun said:
Hi All,

I am here to present a poll for my wife where as per you which BBC she should start our cuckolding journey (whenever she will).

Will it be a young BBC lad of 18 years old who will have lot of energy, excitement but not much experience.
OR
Will it be an old BBC lad 60+ years old who will have lot of experience in handling many women's.

You should go with 60 + as the more mature BBC will be a better suited for starters .

asian/wife2bowned said:
You should go with 60 + as the more mature BBC will be a better suited for starters .
even i think the same and she likes older men as well...why do you think better for starters ? any specific reasons ?

They say "The older the wine ....The better the taste"; well in our case it's a bit different though!
Young men of all ages, being BBC or not are known to be far less patient than older men.
They usually do not much attention to the woman's need as they focus solely on their own pleasure.
Hence for a newbie a mature older BBC will take his time training your wife to become an accomplished slut for BBC and loving it.
Older BBC have some kind of Aura and while it provide a sense of security to your new slut to be, it also fascinates her in knowing that she is about to be the fuck toy of a distinguished and dominant BBC....I have known several older BBC bulls myself and I would welcome an older BBC any time and believe me they do not lack stamina or anything else the younger BBC have.

Reactions: lovesexfun
lovesexfun said:
Hi All,

OR

How old is she?

Reactions: lovesexfun
asian/wife2bowned said:
They say "The older the wine ....The better the taste"; well in our case it's a bit different though!
Young men of all ages, being BBC or not are known to be far less patient than older men.
They usually do not much attention to the woman's need as they focus solely on their own pleasure.
Hence for a newbie a mature older BBC will take his time training your wife to become an accomplished slut for BBC and loving it.
Older BBC have some kind of Aura and while it provide a sense of security to your new slut to be, it also fascinates her in knowing that she is about to be the fuck toy of a distinguished and dominant BBC....I have known several older BBC bulls myself and I would welcome an older BBC any time and believe me they do not lack stamina or anything else the younger BBC have.
i get your point here and i agree to you for sure...she likes older men too so lets see....but you never know whats her mood at the time when she is ready for it.

lovesexfun said:
i get your point here and i agree to you for sure...she likes older men too so lets see....but you never know whats her mood at the time when she is ready for it.
When she is ready her mood won't have much do to as the BBC demeanor doesn't leave any space for her to think other than submitting entirely to their demands.

asian/wife2bowned said:
When she is ready her mood won't have much do to as the BBC demeanor doesn't leave any space for her to think other than submitting entirely to their demands.
what kind of demands ?

this is 60+ BBC....isn't damn good ?

188832_03big.jpg

Reactions: Gerwin
60+

unnamed.jpg

Reactions: Gerwin
younger bbc

1-56.jpg

Reactions: Swingbgg
Lol.... Relinguishe all control to the BBC and do everything he demands.... Things that she never did for you! If she did not swallow your cum or even giving you a BJ , and finally what was always off limit to you is no his to claim.... Her anal. Cheery. And that is only the beginning .

asian/wife2bowned said:
Lol.... Relinguishe all control to the BBC and do everything he demands.... Things that she never did for you! If she did not swallow your cum or even giving you a BJ , and finally what was always off limit to you is no his to claim.... Her anal. Cheery. And that is only the beginning .
how do you know all these restrictions about her ? they all are true...

Because I know and have seen it happening time and time again.
I am not being judgemental in any way; on the contrary I have embraced the whole package myself!
So now you've got your answer and explanation.....Good luck and enjoy your new life as a Cuck!

asian/wife2bowned said:
Because I know and have seen it happening time and time again.
I am not being judgemental in any way; on the contrary I have embraced the whole package myself!
So now you've got your answer and explanation.....Good luck and enjoy your new life as a Cuck!
until i become one cuck i cant say that proudly....

lovesexfun said:
Hi All,

OR

I didn’t select either one of these age groups mainly because I think it should be older than 21 but younger than 60.. so why did you leave that age group out. ? I think you should have added more options, like 21-40 then 41-60 also..

• Sad
Reactions: Gerwin and lovesexfun
cmeinfl` said:
I didn’t select either one of these age groups mainly because I think it should be older than 21 but younger than 60.. so why did you leave that age group out. ? I think you should have added more options, like 21-40 then 41-60 also..
there is no harm and there is no specific reason of leaving that age group its just my curiosity which made me select it.

Always take the younger individual. If you do, you can TRAIN them to do what you and yours will enjoy the most. That's how we do it and it's wonderful for more reasons than one.

lovesexfun said:
Hi All,

OR

Reactions: Gerwin and lovesexfun
ido said:
Always take the younger individual. If you do, you can TRAIN them to do what you and yours will enjoy the most. That's how we do it and it's wonderful for more reasons than one.
this is a good reply and i never thought like this...good one :)

Reactions: Gerwin and Janet58

Users who are viewing this thread