• Thread starterAlbanySearching
  • Start date
want to test your ladys panties do you sounds good idea

2 bad its unavailable 4 purchase

a good olfactory bulb works 4 me ...
failing that a session with the hot lights
and rubber hose will bring out even the most stubborn
of lies / waterboarding anyone??

"olfactory bulb" and "hot lights" are what exactly ??

Slutswantbigwangs,

slutswantbigwangs said:
2 bad its unavailable 4 purchase

Why do you say this? If you google "semen detection kits" you'll find they're available from multiple sources (and they're inexpensive).

—Custer

slutswantbigwangs said:
"olfactory bulb" and "hot lights" are what exactly ??

===========

Google ain't your enemy

1) they're unavailable for purchase at the moment because you revived a thread from 18 months ago

2) I second the google recommendation, there's no excuse for seeing a word and not looking it up (olfactory bulbs), but as for "hot lights" he was alluding to interrogation.

I don't trust my olfactory bulb nor should anyone else.
It's not entirely trustworthy.

AlbanySearching said:
1) they're unavailable for purchase at the moment because you revived a thread from 18 months ago

2) I second the google recommendation, there's no excuse for seeing a word and not looking it up (olfactory bulbs), but as for "hot lights" he was alluding to interrogation.

-=------=========

thank you Albany Screeching :)

And there is always the original strip test...using the gustatory system sensory device is a sure fire way to tell if there is fresh semen in your wife. Of course it must have a properly tuned olfactory bulb as well in order to obtain accurate readings. But for most men it's already at hand...and there is no cost or hassle of finding one of the new-fangled testers.

Only one question to get it straight:

When wife comes home I have to test if I find proof. If not she has to go out once more?:):D

Am I right?

fred

ffred said:
Only one question, to get it straight. When my wife comes home I have to test [her panties to] find proof [she's been pleasured]. If not, she has to go out once more? :):D Am I right? —Fred

Yes, absolutely. You have it right.