• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Send me your wives and ladies

• Thread starterKencuckyBull
  • Start date

KencuckyBull

Not quite a lurker
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2019
Kentucky
Send me your wives and ladies and worship me on Kik. Address me as sir. Kik is Jpmxx85. Real meets in Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana and Ohio

IMG_5332 (3).jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RandomUser and summ1962
KencuckyBull said:
Send me your wives and ladies and worship me on Kik. Address me as sir. Kik is Jpmxx85. Real meets in Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana and Ohio

1633043687077.pngIMG_5332 (3).jpg
Dude! First picture is a picture of a beautiful bull cock. Second picture not so much. I think you should take one standing, hard and balls hanging down, ready to go to work. I think you Need a do over in the second pic. Nice to see you are cut. My wife only does Cut BWC no condoms. Bonus points if you blow a huge load.

Hi, not on kik, do you use Anydesk at all?

pm me if you wish to ****** ( you slut wife ) on anydesk..

My anydeks 394 136 264

my wife for you, dressed less and less

1 - E1Ts1Hi.jpg 3 - OXA6rtI.jpg 4 - td7BbRC.jpg 9 - pM0hzLH.jpg 8vIIlq4.jpg fXUv1PTjJ6yXdJoY4uKwNbpJxqjsRayu27jud6K0fW0.jpg

Reactions: KencuckyBull, Seekerbull, wesamBull and 1 other person
juggfunn said:

1 - E1Ts1Hi.jpg 3 - OXA6rtI.jpg 4 - td7BbRC.jpg 9 - pM0hzLH.jpg 8vIIlq4.jpg fXUv1PTjJ6yXdJoY4uKwNbpJxqjsRayu27jud6K0fW0.jpg
Amazing tits would love to see her spread

Reactions: juggfunn
juggfunn said:

Would absolutely love to fuck her for you

Reactions: juggfunn

Users who are viewing this thread